TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › Bo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Bo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

post #1 of 14
Thread Starter 
Even though the presents that are already under the tree are yours and your brothers it doesn't mean you can drag them behind the couch and shred them! Now meowmy has to put them in her closet and re-wrap them tomorrow!


Oh, and don't stand by Jake and make it look like he did it.. It doesn't work when he's been outside!
post #2 of 14
they are playing the manipulating guilt trip. Sounds like they are giving you the innocent look too.
post #3 of 14
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sibohan2005 View Post
they are playing the manipulating guilt trip. Sounds like they are giving you the innocent look too.
Of course! Poor Jake. They try to pin everything on him!
post #4 of 14
LOL!!! those kits HAVE to be related to 8-bit!!!
post #5 of 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by crittermom View Post
LOL!!! those kits HAVE to be related to 8-bit!!!
For some reason, I think that you may be right. 8-Bit has been really good about the presents though... although that could be because we've kept them in a closet, with a pad lock, and a sign that says beware of the vacuum monster.
post #6 of 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by lookingglass View Post
For some reason, I think that you may be right. 8-Bit has been really good about the presents though... although that could be because we've kept them in a closet, with a pad lock, and a sign that says beware of the vacuum monster.
LOL!!!
post #7 of 14
Sounds like somebody couldn't wait to see what was inside. Naughty boy
post #8 of 14
Awww... I don't think Bo is really a bad kitty. He's just.... misunderstood.
post #9 of 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by lookingglass View Post
For some reason, I think that you may be right. 8-Bit has been really good about the presents though... although that could be because we've kept them in a closet, with a pad lock, and a sign that says beware of the vacuum monster.

wow....ya'll have those presents safe and sound (for now ). Shame on you- trying to scare little bit with the vaccume monster threat
post #10 of 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by StarryEyedTiGeR View Post
wow....ya'll have those presents safe and sound (for now ). Shame on you- trying to scare little bit with the vaccume monster threat
Oh it's not a threat....
post #11 of 14
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by lookingglass View Post
Oh it's not a threat....
The vacuum doesn't work.. They think it's fun to be "vacuumed"
The only thing that DOES scare them is the canned air I use for my keyboard. They think it's the "Giant Hissing Monster"
Oh and Air Freshener....

Maybe if I hang empty cans on the tree they'll stay away
post #12 of 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by DixieDarlin256 View Post
Maybe if I hang empty cans on the tree they'll stay away
I doubt it! / what's funny is that you think it will detour them from the huge sparkly Christmas tree fun! Muhhahahahahaha! Nothing will stop them! They're on a mission lady / haha, that was some wishful thinking there though
post #13 of 14
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by StarryEyedTiGeR View Post
I doubt it! / what's funny is that you think it will detour them from the huge sparkly Christmas tree fun! Muhhahahahahaha! Nothing will stop them! They're on a mission lady / haha, that was some wishful thinking there though
I get an A for effort anyways
I had to put ALL the presents back out in the utility room
Tonight as I was cleaning out all the kids old toys and clothes Bo was playing in the bag with clothes in it and fell asleep. If I didn't know he was in there, Reggie would have taken him outside and he would have been "donated"...
Someone would have gotten a "Nightmare For Christmas"
post #14 of 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by Telynn View Post
Awww... I don't think Bo is really a bad kitty. He's just.... misunderstood.
OMG This is the best line ever! I think thats Nazumis new motto!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: The Cat Lounge
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › Bo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!