A little something for me :)

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I was at Maurices tonight buying my Dad and brother the last of their gifts - when I saw these
I am desperate for new black shoes, and these were calling my name! So I thought, well why not? I've been buying everyone else stuff the past month or so - its time for ME!
I can't wait to wear them on Christmas!

Unfortunately when I got them home and wore them a bit, they are a bit too small, so I have to run back and get a size bigger tomorrow, but still, I LOVE them!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I love shoe shopping! I guess you could say its an addiction

jugen

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I've been looking at those for eons! Are they comfortable? I wasn't sure I needed another pair of shoes but ya know, I might have to break down and buy some more!

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I think they will be a bit more comfy when I get a bigger size, I thought the 9 would be big enough, as they felt okay in the store - but otherwise, they are very comfy!! They are another really cute pair that I might pick up tomorrow instead if they don't have the one size bigger of these

Go get them - YOU DESERVE IT!

They had a really really cute pair of knee high black boots that I wanted, but they didn't have any size bigger than a 7
I hate when they don't have all sizes in stock! No fair!

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
cute shoes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I want some!
My best friend Renae works at a shoe store while she's in college....
can you say DISCOUNT!
/ I feel ya on never being able to find the right size in your shoes
I wear a 5 1/2 and most stores don't carry that size- and if they do- they have a limited selection and limited colors- so i have to get creative when i shop around. I love Payless- i've figured out some of their 6's are scaled the same as some other place's 5 1/2 (since they only have like 4 shoes in my size everytime i go and they're UGLY!
) So if i go up 1/2 a size i can usually find some that are cute and fit
/ I LOVE Yellowbox shoes too!!!!! And Mia shoes
/ I have really flat screwed up feet (I danced for years and messed up my feet...and surgery messed up my left one on the bottom of my foot) so there's a lot that i can't wear for a long time- but i've found Fioni and Yellowbox shoes to be pretty comfy depending on what you get
You can get Fioni shoes at Payless
/Ahhhh, snap! Now I wanna go shoe shopping
Shame on you Mackenzie- you've started something

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sorry!! I feel your pain about not finding them in the right size, for sure! Whenever I find cute ones, they never have them in my size. I'm a 9.5 and of course most places don't have 1/2 sizes past 9's! Come on now!!
I always have a hard time finding the right sized shoes at Payless too, thats why I'm glad I found a few online that I might buy after Christmas

sharky

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
You girls have a wayy wayyy easier time finding nice shoes than me ... i wear a girls two

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
My question is how do you walk in shoes like that? My big sister tells me I can't wear high heels because I walk like a guy..... so what?!?!
I have a zillion pairs of shoes, but I always wear the same 2 pairs-a pair of tennis shoes I bought 3 years ago & a pair of Toxy(clearance) Cowboy-ish boots(just because I can't afford real cowboy boots!). I've got anothe rpair of tennis shoes that don't fit well & what I call "mom shoes"....the shoes that look like something my mom would wear.

Kenz, what is it with no place having 9.5 shoes? I wear the same size & can never find any in the stores!

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by white cat lover

My question is how do you walk in shoes like that? My big sister tells me I can't wear high heels because I walk like a guy..... so what?!?!
I have a zillion pairs of shoes, but I always wear the same 2 pairs-a pair of tennis shoes I bought 3 years ago & a pair of Toxy(clearance) Cowboy-ish boots(just because I can't afford real cowboy boots!). I've got anothe rpair of tennis shoes that don't fit well & what I call "mom shoes"....the shoes that look like something my mom would wear.

Kenz, what is it with no place having 9.5 shoes? I wear the same size & can never find any in the stores!
You walk VERY carefully - with a lot of practice!

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by jugen

Nice boots Kenz. I think you should get them as well. I think I'll have to make a trip to payless when the credit cards are paid off.
I know, I want them so bad.... I'll probably get them after Christmas with my Christmas money