Nakita and I could use all your vibes....

Status
Not open for further replies.

russian blue

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
As I posted in another thread, Nakita had her dental cleaning today. To our surprise, she had to have 2 teeth extracted. We just brought her home and she's still a little out of it but hopefully will be better tomorrow.

When they did the pre-op blood work it didn't come back looking good. The vet doesn't want to assume anything (more like doesn't want to scare us) so we have to bring her back on Friday - for a check-up and another blood test.

I'm beyond sad right now. I knew when Nakita started feeling sick awhile ago, there wouldn't be an easy answer. The smallest creatures are usually harder hit and now my world will fall apart if her next blood test doesn't come back with normal values.

Can you please say a prayer and send some good vibes our way? I'll be off the boards until I get a definate answer on Friday.

valanhb

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Sending lots and lots and LOTS of vibes up North, Kass! I hope Nakita's bloodwork comes back just perfect on Friday and that the abnormal values were just because of the teeth...

And, of course, lots of
to you, my friend.

sar

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Kass
You and Nakita are in my thoughts and many, many Healthy and Calming }}}VIBES{{{ are whizzing their way over

I truly hope that the results came up skewed due to the stress (as we all know happens when our kitties go in for dentals - or anything) of the visit

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Sending lots and lots of vibes to you and sweet little Nakita

crittermom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
MANY prayers coming that way!!! And HUGS for you too.

pat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sending many vibes your way, and keeping fingers crossed for good results on the repeat bloodwork.

kittenkiya

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hugs and kisses and soooooothing headbuts and healing licks from KittenKiya's Clan.

squirtle

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh Kass
Lots of vibes headed yours and Nakita's way. Try to think positively... Remember Nakita will pick up on what you are feeling. I know your having a tough go of it right now and I wish I could just turn it all around for you.
Hang in there and we are right here waiting along with you for Nakita's results.

sharky

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Sending lots of calming vibes and lots of

How old is Nakita??

captiva

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Kass,

I am sorry that this has crept up. I will pray that her blood test come back good and that it is nothing serious. You must be worried sick.

renovia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm so sorry for all your heartaches and worries. Russian Blue vibes coming your way from Stoli

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by valanhb

Sending lots and lots and LOTS of vibes up North, Kass! I hope Nakita's bloodwork comes back just perfect on Friday and that the abnormal values were just because of the teeth...

And, of course, lots of
to you, my friend.
Many, many good vibes for you and Nakita!

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Lots of hugs for you Kass and vibes for Nakita, I truly hope you can get some answers here very soon {{{{{{{{{{{}}}}}}}}}}}}}

Status
Not open for further replies.