EEEEEPPPP!!! We're getting another kitty!!!

valanhb

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'm SO excited, even though she's really Earl's kitty. Well, she's chosen Earl so far.

We're going to pick her in about 2 1/2 hours.
Her name is currently "Mojo" (they thought she was a boy), and we'll see if that continues to fit her. She does kinda seem like a Mojo Jojo.
She's an all black DSH, and just a doll. But she is a HYPER, PLAYFUL little girl!!! She's only about 6 months old.

EEEEPPPP! I'm so excited!

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
How exciting!!! Cant wait to see pics of your new baby girl

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

valanhb

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I almost forgot to give the rescue their full credit here.

We're adopting her from Every Creature Counts, a no-kill rescue that shows their available cats and dogs in Petsmarts in the Denver metro area. They have a sanctuary on some acreage so that those animals who are not social enough for adoption can still live a happy life. They are very good, and I'm really happy with this entire experience.

eilcon

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Congratulations on your sweet new addition!
Every Creature Counts sounds like a wonderful organization. Can't wait to see pics of your precious baby girl!

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What wonderful news!!!! She is going to have such a great home with you and your family
./ I can't wait to see pictures!

satai

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by valanhb

I almost forgot to give the rescue their full credit here.

We're adopting her from Every Creature Counts, a no-kill rescue that shows their available cats and dogs in Petsmarts in the Denver metro area. They have a sanctuary on some acreage so that those animals who are not social enough for adoption can still live a happy life. They are very good, and I'm really happy with this entire experience.
I always love it when another kitty gets a home! And this shelter sounds really good.

momofmany

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
My dear friend in Englewood has a Mojo (white) and Voodoo (black). I love those names for cats!!

Doing the happy dance for you Heidi and Earl!!

We want pics!!