New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

What is Tiger?

post #1 of 14
Thread Starter 
Someone asked me what type he is. I know he's DSH but is he a partial orange tabby? I honestly don't know
post #2 of 14
I know what he is....

He's adorable!!!!!!!!!!!
post #3 of 14
He's a cat, he's a kittycat!
post #4 of 14
I agree, Tiger is beautiful, that's what he is! How about if we move this to our Breeder's Forum for our expert's input!
post #5 of 14
Very nice CREAM tabby with white - pretty markings. Cream is the dilute version of the red tabby You could call him "hot" cream as he's a bit darker then he should be....
post #6 of 14
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldenKitty45 View Post
Very nice CREAM tabby with white - pretty markings. Cream is the dilute version of the red tabby You could call him "hot" cream as he's a bit darker then he should be....
Ooooh he's a "Hot Kitty"
post #7 of 14
He looks like a red tabby and white on my screen! But i'll take a hot cream anytime!
post #8 of 14
If he looks more red on your screen (I do have a brand new monitor), then he either is a hot cream or a pale red....lol
post #9 of 14
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldenKitty45 View Post
If he looks more red on your screen (I do have a brand new monitor), then he either is a hot cream or a pale red....lol
He's literally orange My camera is crap anymore. He's the same orange as a soda can I actually wanted to name him Tigger but my son thought otherwise
Here's another pic with better light
post #10 of 14
Ok, in that case, he's a red tabby and white - just not real dark
post #11 of 14
No wonder when people post up pictures of their cats asking about colour there are always 200 different opinions - no-one's wrong, it must be that the picture displays differently on different monitors
post #12 of 14
OMG--he is CUTE!
post #13 of 14
Unless the red is really dark or the cream is really lite, you have a hard time. Red tabbys vary so much, its better to see in person for a final decision between red/cream.

I'm proud to say that in a lot of cases, IF the color is the proper shade (for show cats) I can tell what color it is in black/white photos! Just by the shading
post #14 of 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by DixieDarlin256 View Post
Someone asked me what type he is. I know he's DSH but is he a partial orange tabby? I honestly don't know

He's a red tabby and white! Domestic shorthairs come in just about all the different colours and patterns so he can be both a red tabby and DSH ^_^
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Showing and Ethical Breeding