Vibes, Please!

mirinae

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I posted a thread on this before, but today is the day my grandfather is having surgery to fix a blockage in his carotid artery. I've been up since 3am worrying about this and I'm now sitting at work with my stomach twisting itself into knots. My mother is supposed to be calling me here at work when he gets out of surgery, but I have no idea when that will be -- he went into the hospital at 6:30am, but the surgery may not be for hours yet. I would sincerely appreciate "get well" vibes for him and calming vibes for myself. TCS vibes seem to do well for others, so please, please, please sprinkle some of that love and magic my way! TIA!

satai

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good luck and everything go well vibes for your Grandfather - and keep calm vibes for you and your family.

lnbandcats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Best wishes for your grandfather's successful surgary - my Dad went through this surgary in 1993 - and although my Mother and I were worried sick, he seemed to think it was the simplest procedure. Sometimes the patient needs to get to the hospital early for some routine tests. Then they lie around and wait for their operation. My Father was really annoyed about that! So, I know you will worry, but I am sending good vibes out to you and your family!

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Vibes coming your way for your Grandfather and your family!!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

mirinae

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks so much for the vibes! My grandfather is out of surgery, and Mom said they were talking to him; he's groggy but conscious and chatty. He should be going home tomorrow.

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Thats good news!!!! Continued recovery vibes for your Grandfather

anakat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Mirinae

Thanks so much for the vibes! My grandfather is out of surgery, and Mom said they were talking to him; he's groggy but conscious and chatty. He should be going home tomorrow.
What good news, hope he continues to recover well.