The Girls Playing

4crazycats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Here are some pics of the girls playing. Annie Rose actually played! Ive only seen her play twice since she came here. And both times were very short. She figured she would get in on the action since Nazumi and Kitten were both playing it must be fun. They got a new toy and I was trying to get them to play together. They did fairly well and only 1 hiss happened so thats good.
Annie playing with no emotion

WOW!

Ok I dont want him here

FUN!

I love to wiggle!

Annie Rose: I dont see what you two like about this so much.
Kitten: ITS FUN! ITS FUN! ITS FUN!

Annie Rose: Touch me and DIE!
Kitten: UH OH!

Kitten: OH WELL! Die fluffy toy!

Kitten: Hmmm. Should I pounce even though hes there?
Nazumi: Meowmy will she hurt me?

Kitten: HIIIISSSS!(in her dainty little way)

Kitten: I'm watching you!
Annie Rose: Come near me and DIE!
Nazumi: Please dont hurt me Im a baby!

And one of Lily. She doesnt associate with the other cats. Shes much to good for them.

catsknowme

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What fun pics! Annie Rose has really got that old-fashioned, boarding school "withering stare" wired down tight. There is absolutely no doubt about the vibes that she's sending out to Kitten

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

4crazycats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by catsknowme

What fun pics! Annie Rose has really got that old-fashioned, boarding school "withering stare" wired down tight. There is absolutely no doubt about the vibes that she's sending out to Kitten
Yeah Annie Rose has 1 look and its that one. Shes either shooting daggers at something or her face is totally blank. I think she must be slightly brain damaged or incredibly stupid! But shes very pretty!