Just one of those days

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Have you ever just had a no good day, and spent it in front of the TV watching your favorite movies? Today was that day for me. I've been stressing about hearing back from my job I interviewed for 2 weeks ago (they said they will call before the Holidays) and just the general stress of Christmas and whatnot.... so, I spent the afternoon on the couch with my 2 best friends.... Ben & Jerry
Chocolate Fudge Brownie Ice Cream
It helped for awhile anyways

lookingglass

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by babyharley

Have you ever just had a no good day, and spent it in front of the TV watching your favorite movies? Today was that day for me. I've been stressing about hearing back from my job I interviewed for 2 weeks ago (they said they will call before the Holidays) and just the general stress of Christmas and whatnot.... so, I spent the afternoon on the couch with my 2 best friends.... Ben & Jerry
Chocolate Fudge Brownie Ice Cream
It helped for awhile anyways
Awww honey! Everything is going to be just fine.

I also used to have a running date in highschool on Saturday nights watching Monster Vision on TNT with Joe Bob Brigs. I would turn down guys that asked me out saying I had a date with Joe. They never could quite figure out who he was.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by lookingglass

Awww honey! Everything is going to be just fine.

I also used to have a running date in highschool on Saturday nights watching Monster Vision on TNT with Joe Bob Brigs. I would turn down guys that asked me out saying I had a date with Joe. They never could quite figure out who he was.
Thanks... it sucks, but I'm in somewhat a good mood because only a few more days til I'm home with my family

I'm sure that your date with Joe was better than any of the high school guys you could have gone out with!