Whats up with the weather

skippymjp

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It's the middle of December, but I just got back from a road trip through the Mammoth Cave national park....in a tee-shirt....on a motorcycle. It's still almost 70 degrees. Has the weather gone nuts?

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
We're not quite that warm up here, but its been in the 50s most days. Hard to get in the Christmas spirit when its warm! I don't know how those in the southern and western states do it
You DO know what this means though....we'll be getting snow in May

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Its 71 today, but tomorrow its supposed to be 77
..... I wonder if we will get snow on Christmas

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It is nuts here too..it is 9 above 0 today..and its a week from Christmas

I love it, I wouldn't care if it never snowed again

icklemiss21

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We are expecting snow for Boxing Day (as of the weather forecast this morning) but who knows with how the weather has been lately, its down to 52 here today but was lovely yesterday

crittermom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It was 70 here today also.I LOVE it and hope to have a green Christmas.

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm not happy with the weather! Its December and its been 40* as an average all month pretty much! In Minnesota, we're supposed to be having snow storms and cold weather. I've only had to wear a coat probly 3 times since this fall has come upon us. Its more like spring here. I WANT SNOW!!

tavia'smom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I said something about it and dad pointed out that winter doesn't start till the 21st. But normally when we have crazy weather like this we get hit really hard with the bad weather. Once it does get cold it will feel colder because we won't be used to it. And everyone will be sick. It messes up my sinuses jumping from hot to cold but they always say in Kentucky that you never know what the weather will be like. But I am kind of wishing while on my days off I would get snowed in for a week.

dixie_darlin

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Tavia'smom

I said something about it and dad pointed out that winter doesn't start till the 21st. But normally when we have crazy weather like this we get hit really hard with the bad weather. Once it does get cold it will feel colder because we won't be used to it. And everyone will be sick. It messes up my sinuses jumping from hot to cold but they always say in Kentucky that you never know what the weather will be like. But I am kind of wishing while on my days off I would get snowed in for a week.
That's another thing I miss... SNOW DAYS!

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
As I mentioned in another thread I planted tulip bulbs yesterday. Unheard of in December in Wisconsin!! I bet the UP of Michigan (the real snow country) doens't have any snow either!! Well at least the heating bill should be lower.