Oh No not now

halfpint

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I can't hardely move my back is killing me, I must have pulled something big in it, Why do you have to get crap like this when there's so much to do ACK, Send me back Vibes big ones Please

salemwitchchild

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have one better. I have back pills... If only I could figure out how to push it through the screen...lol

Hope it feels better soon.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

halfpint

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by SalemWitchChild

I have one better. I have back pills... If only I could figure out how to push it through the screen...lol

Hope it feels better soon.
I have Roboxin and Vicoden or however it's spelled but I can't stay awake on anything like that, If I take that I will be like a limp person with a hurting back lol

salemwitchchild

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ask your doctor for Relafin. It won't make you tired and you'll feel it a little still. But you won't care.

halfpint

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Ask your doctor for Relafin. It won't make you tired and you'll feel it a little still. But you won't care.
That's what I'm afraid of lol, I have to manage to go up and down stairs, I can't afford to not feel when I hit the lower level
Stairs are a butt kicker ya know

mickey85

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
if it's your lower back, and if it doesn't go away in a week, make SURE to go to a dr. It could be a slipped disc.

salemwitchchild

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by halfpint

That's what I'm afraid of lol, I have to manage to go up and down stairs, I can't afford to not feel when I hit the lower level
Stairs are a butt kicker ya know
Oh you can still function. I take them at work all the time.

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You have my sympathies. I never know how my back is going to feel when I wake up in the morning.

jugen

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ouch! Sorry about your back! I usually take Bayer back and Body OTC meds.
It works for me but I don't know if it'd work on yours. I hope you feel better soon!

miagi's_mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
oh no!
I am so sorry. back pains are the worst. lots of good vibes going your way that you feel better soon!

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

I take the generic version of relafin 3x a day for my arthritious/tendonidious! That stuff is a miracle for me!! It's not a pain pill- it's an anti-inflamatory-it keeps your joints from getting inflamed and painful. I destroyed my legs and back from years of dance,running, and every other sport under the sun (i'm only 21). The relafin helps a lot though!
Especially when the weather gets rainy or cooler and i can feel it in my joints. I only take it when I need it (i don't usually take 3 a day if i'm not sore or something like that). It doesn't make me drosey at all or any other symptoms that go along with many other medicnes. I'm able to go about my day without pain and i'm able to go to sleep at night when I get ready. I couldn't recommend better stuff! (Also, try some glucosamine- it may help your joints a bit
) Feel better soon sweetie!
- ---one more thing (when I am in severe pain - which doesn't happen much, but will occassionally- i take tramadol and skillaxin - muscle relaxor and a pain killer) it works wonderfully- but you can't drive/function when you take it.

halfpint

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh well I'm still lame today but it will loosen up at some point, It feels like its frozen in one position, I had to wait half an hour to get down stairs

Every dang day it's something else, But it's to far from my Heart to kill me I hope

luckygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Lois, have you dont the heat/ice for 20 mins on 20 mins off? Also, it's better to use moist heat. They have these heat packs at drug stores, that you boil in water, and then lay them on top of towels on your back (you'd need some help doing this), but my chiropractor says this is what helps to loosen the muscle, the moisture.....I dunno, but it sure does feel great!

sending get well soon vibes for Lois!