Finally getting into the Christmas spirit

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
I've been in kind of a funk lately and though the tree has been up since Thanksgiving, I finally decorated it. Carly didn't look too impressed. Probably because the gifts under the tree aren't for her.

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
What a nice tree! Did decorating it help with the funk? Carly sure is being good with the tree

luvslive

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Carly is a well-behaved little gal. Pretty tree! Ours is stowed away in our spare room where no little paws can get to it and its ornaments..

catsknowme

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good for you - my hubby put up my tree. I like Carly's aloof attitude, she knows the tree can't hold a candle to her striped beauty
I think that the little white mitts on her toes look so precious

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Originally Posted by Pami

What a nice tree! Did decorating it help with the funk? Carly sure is being good with the tree
It did and playing lots of Christmas music helped also. We did have to move her little condo thing away from the tree last night because she started swatting at one of the ornaments. But all of the cats have been good with the tree.

Originally Posted by catsknowme

Good for you - my hubby put up my tree. I like Carly's aloof attitude, she knows the tree can't hold a candle to her striped beauty
I think that the little white mitts on her toes look so precious
I love her little mitts also.

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by katachtig

It did and playing lots of Christmas music helped also. We did have to move her little condo thing away from the tree last night because she started swatting at one of the ornaments. But all of the cats have been good with the tree.
I have been in a funk, too. I put up the tree, but then had to take it down again. I should play some Christmas music and see if that helps. Surprisingly mine were good with the tree, too except for eating it.
With only an ornament swat, I say you will have a lasting tree.