Uh-oh...

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Don't you hate when it's bedtime, but the cats have decided it's crazy hour??!! I know it's not even worth turning the lights out until they're settled!

enkeli-kitten

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
It's so funny when they do that!!! *laughs* Cierron gets moon-mad at bedtime quite a lot. He goes totally hyperactive and rockets around chasing phantoms and superoverreacting at every noise or tiny surprise! Like you'll walk around the corner and he'll leap about 5 feet in the air and zoom away, then stop suddenly and stare at you reproachfully...

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by enkeli-kitten

It's so funny when they do that!!! *laughs* Cierron gets moon-mad at bedtime quite a lot. He goes totally hyperactive and rockets around chasing phantoms and superoverreacting at every noise or tiny surprise! Like you'll walk around the corner and he'll leap about 5 feet in the air and zoom away, then stop suddenly and stare at you reproachfully...
Yep sounds familiar!!! I wonder what they're thinking of when they do that??

lemur 6

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
You know what's even worse? When your cat(s) decide to go nuts just an hour after you've fallen asleep.

kaylacat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yes LOL.. Because when 1 gets going it usually means all 6 get going and they like to knock stuff over and run around like they're nuts.

pat locani

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
The midnight crazies! I love it when they give in to the wild urges ... except when they dash across my face.

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My cats do that early in the morning, not at night. They have learned to go to sleep at like 12 or 1 when I do, but then around 5 sometimes they want to play.

dixie_darlin

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh yeah! The Cat Bra Gang were at it around midnight last night.. I heard ornaments being knocked off the tree and being batted across the room, trash being knocked over, candles being knocked off my desk... When I came out to find out what they were doing, they scattered like cockroaches

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am able to just ignore Trout when she's like that..she jumps on me a few times, but then usually gets bored of it..