I Have To Go

halfpint

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh my gosh Eric Clapton
is playing At the Arrowhead Pond here in March
I just have to go, I have seen almost everyone I Love except him,,, I have to call DH at work
. Anyone ever see him? I saw Rod Stewart 3 times, Elton John last year and Bonnie Raitt this year ...Oh I have to go, keep your
that I can get tickets they go on sale Sunday 12/17/06, Oh I won't ask for anything next year anniversary, birthday, mothers day, you name it.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

halfpint

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
$100 bucks, And I think that's CHEAP to see him, I love him he is one of the best guitar players around plus I love that song Cocaine, layla, and his last CD back home again was fablous
Hubby said buy 2 and if he gets a new job I can take someone but I have no idea where you and the Dave are lol,

neetanddave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Just over in Davidson County, near Welcome. In the boonies!

Clapton was great in concert about twenty years ago, I saw him in Raleigh. And you are right one, Elton John is a must see too. Also saw the Stones in 79, which was a dream for me.

halfpint

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Elton John was FABULOUS I can't say enough about him, he played for 2 solid hours without stopping and he didn't change clothes either lol, I think he out grew that.
Do you like Bonnie Raitt or do you know who she is, I love her I have seen her 2 times, she's just great, one of the absolute best guitar Players there is, her songs always tell a story.
And of Course one of my favorites is the all mighty Rod Stewart, not the new stuff to much I have seen him 3 times.
I am a Music Lover I like all kinds of music except Jazz and rap, Not alot of country though, I love Pavroitti to the Stones lol.And I likes my Music LOUD lol I Like Taylor Hicks from American Idol to I think he is going to do very well, I pre ordered his new CD it should be coming.

dawnofsierra

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Seeing Eric Clapton has been one of my life long aspirations, and I just saw him at the RBC Center in October! I've been to lots of shows in my day all over the place, but this was hands down the very best show ever! What a privilege to have the opportunity to see a Legend! I can hardly wait to see him again, and am tempted to come on over and see him with you! You're going to love it!

halfpint

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I got 2 tickets This is Fablousssssssss
I don't give a hootananny if I have to go alone I'll sit in both seats

anakat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Congratulations, I hope you have a great time. My favorite is Billy Joel I have been to see him three times

neetanddave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well you had me til the Taylor Hicks part. I'll go with ya to see Eric, but you can take Susie to see Taylor!

halfpint

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by neetanddave

Well you had me til the Taylor Hicks part. I'll go with ya to see Eric, but you can take Susie to see Taylor!
Hey hey hey now there's nothing wrong with him lol

halfpint

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by neetanddave

Any entertainer that I can dance better than, has a problem.
That wasn't a dance competition, he's really very talented, he has had Cds out before American Idol I have no idea what they sound like though, Phooey on you anyhoo lol

neetanddave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by halfpint

That wasn't a dance competition, he's really very talented, he has had Cds out before American Idol I have no idea what they sound like though, Phooey on you anyhoo lol
Hey, we aren't going to see him. We're going to see Clapton.

neetanddave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Phew! If I drive all the way to wherever the heck you are and we end up seeing Taylor Hicks, someone is in TROUBLE!