New Addition

kai bengals

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
This is just a teaser.

We're adding a new stud/show cat to our program. His call name is Loki.

He's already a quadruple grand champion and we'll be showing him to earn his Supreme. He's a brown rosetted with an incredible head and face.

He's amazing and we're very lucky to be able to buy him. Pictures and more details as soon as we have him with us.

Can't wait to spoil him!

tiffanyjbt

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
You TEASE!!!!

Congrats on the new addition! He sounds wonderful. I LOVE the name Loki too (kinda wish I'd thought of it when naming Duke).

Whens the 'due date'???

celestialrags

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
As usual, I regretted reading a thread started by you
And never do I get disapointed, I am jelous, just as I thought I would be

Really, I am glad to hear of your new addition, you must be so proud of your cats and beam with pride to hear every one praise your beautiful cats and cattery One of the best cats I have seen. I look forward to seeing another beautiful cat you found worthy enough to have in your cattery

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kai bengals

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'll get some photos of him as soon as I have him onboard. Trying to get him before Christmas. Transportation logisitcs need to be ironed out.
Believe me I'm anxious to have him with us!

kai bengals

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by celestialrags

As usual, I regretted reading a thread started by you
And never do I get disapointed, I am jelous, just as I thought I would be

Really, I am glad to hear of your new addition, you must be so proud of your cats and beam with pride to hear every one praise your beautiful cats and cattery One of the best cats I have seen. I look forward to seeing another beautiful cat you found worthy enough to have in your cattery
Thanks very much! I am pretty proud of my crew.
Jack was supposed to be the last stud cat we added for awhile, but I just couldn't pass up getting Loki. Jack has some serious competition with this new boy.
I'm looking foward to reading what y'all think of him.

siameseohio

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Kai Bengals

Jack has some serious competition with this new boy.
I'm looking foward to reading what y'all think of him.
Jack!?! Serious competition?!?! Wow! I'm really anticipating seeing your new boy.

I got really excited when I seen there were new post on this thread because I thought that must mean the pics are here!
That was a tease in itself.
Patience is a virtue. Patience is a virtue. Patience is a virtue . . . .

kai bengals

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
ok..so, I'm driving to pick up Loki on Friday, staying overnight, then driving back on Saturday. I should be able to get some photos up by Sunday....Loki willing of course. I'm sure he won't mind, he's used to hamming it up.
So...a week from today. Woohoo...I can't wait to have him ride with me as my sidekick.

kai bengals

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ok, so I got back late this afternoon, with the new treasure.

He was a pleasure to travel with, but awfully quiet and sleepy. A huge difference from the way Jack travels.
Loki slept most of the way....occasionally stretching and letting me know he was comfortable with the climate settings in the car.
Below is an older photo of him that his breeder gave me. I'll get new pics of him tomorrow. I'm very happy with him, he's.........wow...amazing. This boy achieved Quad-Champion in 3 shows. That is a rare feat.

The surprise is......I came home with his half brother too. Will post pictures of him as well tomorrow.

Here's Loki, as a youngster one year ago.

sharky

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Wow .... Umm how did you bring home the half brother ?? did he jump into the carrier and say I am going home>??

abymummy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oooohhhh!!!!
You came home with his brother too?!!! Congratulations!! Did you expect to do that or was it love at first sight?? I wish I could go to a breeders' home expecting one and coming home with two!!

I'm sure they will make wonderful additions to your cattery and breeding program!

celestialrags

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am pleased to finally meet you loki! We have heard so much about you, and every word was true! You are a handsome man, make your new dad and mom proud (I am sure they are already
Can't wait to see pics of your half brother!

congrads on two great additions! He is awesome, how is his half brother? What does he look like? Does he have the achievements Loki does? Has he been shown, or is he a youngster still?
Jack, your the one that stole my heart, even if you have a little competition from the new boys your still the man!

kai bengals

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by sharky

Wow .... Umm how did you bring home the half brother ?? did he jump into the carrier and say I am going home>??
Well, sorta.
The half brother ( I haven't named him yet), is amazing looking in his own way. Different rosettes than Loki. I'll get pics tomorrow for you all to see.

Originally Posted by Abymummy

Oooohhhh!!!!
You came home with his brother too?!!! Congratulations!! Did you expect to do that or was it love at first sight?? I wish I could go to a breeders' home expecting one and coming home with two!!

I'm sure they will make wonderful additions to your cattery and breeding program!
The whole deal just sort of fell into place. We've known the breeder for awhile and the situation just sort of evolved while I was picking Loki up. Next thing you know I've got 2 buddies traveling back with me. Good thing we have room for 2 more full grown male cats. And....these two guys are used to being around each other, so they didn't have a problem being in close proximity.

tiffanyjbt

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Kai Bengals

OMG Nial!!! I totally missed this post until I started reading everyones replys on page two. He's amazing! That face!!! And his brother too?

I am SO happy for you! What an awesome christmas present!!!

proudkittiemom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
So gorgeous
I just
seeing pictures of your crew
and your newest edition is just so gorgeous..cant wait to see more phots