Starbucks egg nogg lattes

moggiegirl

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Does anyone have a clue how much cholesterol might be in a tall Starbucks Egg Nogg Latte. Even the Starbucks people can't answer this question and it's not on their fact sheet. I enjoy the egg nogg latte but my cholesterol is high and I'm probably not supposed to drink it.

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I would guess it has a ton of crap in it unfortunately..I AM ADDICTED TO CHAI LATTES!! I'm sure I gain a pound a week because of them

ericanicole

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Isnt it the pitts that some of the stuff you love soooo much can totally wreck ya!
I mean look at this..
I LOVE java chip frapps! i get at least two a week...Venti size that is...oh and sometimes its 3 times a week if i feel like i derserve it...
This is what it all comes down too after it passes my lips

Serving Size 24 fl. oz.
Amt Per Serving
Calories 650
Fat Calories 230
Total Fat (g) 25
Saturated Fat (g) 17
Trans Fat (g) 0.5
Cholesterol (mg) 70
Sodium (mg) 410
Total Carbohydrates (g) 99
Fiber (g) 3
Sugars (g) 80
Protein (g) 10
Vitamin A 0%
Vitamin C 0%
Calcium 30%
iron 15%

That right there is a whole afternoons worth of calories for me!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

moggiegirl

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by babygirl

Eggnog latte whip has 155
Eggnog latte no whip has 115

http://www.starbucks.com/retail/nutr...e=3&category=2
Now I know I've been naughty and bad to my body! I should never have these egg nogg lattes except maybe once a year. Has anyone tried soy nogg? It would be great if Starbucks could have that as an alternative during the holidays. You can buy it at the grocery store. If I had an espresso machine I would make no cholesterol soy nogg lattes.

lookingglass

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by moggiegirl

Now I know I've been naughty and bad to my body! I should never have these egg nogg lattes except maybe once a year. Has anyone tried soy nogg? It would be great if Starbucks could have that as an alternative during the holidays. You can buy it at the grocery store. If I had an espresso machine I would make no cholesterol soy nogg lattes.
I get soy nogg ever year it comes out! It's a really great alternative to the classic egg nogg that is out there, and, because I can't drink milk, it's the best option for me!

swampwitch

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by moggiegirl

I would make no cholesterol soy nogg lattes.
I don't think soy works in hot coffee, though, it curdles. How about a rice milk nog?

Nah, I think you should allow yourself one or two of the real thing during Christmas!

Cheers, from
SwampWitch

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Trouts mom

I would guess it has a ton of crap in it unfortunately..I AM ADDICTED TO CHAI LATTES!! I'm sure I gain a pound a week because of them
Oh wow! I LOVE their Chai Lattes!!!
I always get a grande one with a triple shot of espresso! It's soooooooooooooooooooooooooo good!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm not a huge fan of the eggnog lattes, but i am however obsessed with their pumpkin spice lattes! They're deliscious!!!

However, I can't have eithor often as i'm lactose intolerant and they make me sick
Every once in a while though, i just drink it anyways and deal with being sick- sometimes they're worth it!
)

sharky

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Soy does work with coffeee and way better than rice...lmao.. soy is a treat for me usually it s skim, light roast and light on the surups