Baby Boy needs some vibes

goosehazel

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Up to my eyeballs in Thomas the Tank Engine undies
Could you all possibly spare some vibes for Brandon? He has hives all over his poor little body
. He was in the E.R. last night because they were getting worse. His little hands and feet are so swollen
. The doc says they will probably last 7-10 days. We're giving him Benedryl and lots of fluids. Thankfully he doesn't seem too itchy. I slept on the couch with him last night with him on my chest. My poor little bean. Thanks everyone

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Awwwwww poor baby.
I have had hives, too and shortly after taking Benadryl, there was zero itching. Sending many vibes out to your baby bean

gingersmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What?! That gorgeous little man has hives? Poor Brandon! Lots of vibes that they go away FAST and that you find out what caused them so it never happens again! He's MUCH too handsome to have his complexion ruined by red spots!

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Awwww...poor little sweetie!
sending lots of vibes your way, and calming vibes for Mom

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Poor guy-what an experience he is having now. I hope he is feeling better and that both of you can get some sleep tonite.

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh pooor baby! I've broken out in hives several times. Most recently was 3 months before my wedding when I went on a medication for acne! I looked worse on the meds! It is awful feeling!

snosrap5

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Awww! Brandon I hope you feel better soon!!!!

I hate that feeling that your baby is hurting and you can't make it better right this minute!!!

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sending lots of healthy healing vibes for Brandon..poor little kiddo.

My niece has chicken pox right now..they are all over her, even on her eyes!! Poor kids getting weird things on them