Please can someone help me out with a song

hopehacker

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I am hoping someone can help me find the title of this song and the name of the singer. Unfortunately, I don't have a lot of info, but I'll tell you what I do have. I only have just parts of the chorus. The chorus starts off: "Girl put your records on" then there are is another line or two, but I can't remember what it is, then it goes: "Sapphire and fades jeans". I wish I could relay the melody, but over the Internet, it's not possible.

The singer is a girl from the UK, and she sings it with a very clear and distinct UK accent, sounds like a proper accent. She has a beautiful soft voice.

Ever since I've heard this song, I have wanted to get the CD, and it's driving me crazy. I just LOVE, LOVE LOVE this song.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

hopehacker

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Thank you SO MUCH! I just love her voice, and that song is so beautiful.

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Good Tanya found it. Before I saw her reply, I was going to ask you to upload a video of you singing the words you do know, so I could possibly help you.

emily_325

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
If you're dying to listen to the song right now for free you can at her music profile here.

I'd never heard of her. Thanks for turning me on to her Hope!

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by emily_325

If you're dying to listen to the song right now for free you can at her music profile here.

I'd never heard of her. Thanks for turning me on to her Hope!
Oh I remember when she sang this on "I think" Ellen. I LOVED it the first time I heard it. Its got such a great rhythm and its so uplifting.

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by HopeHacker

I am hoping someone can help me find the title of this song and the name of the singer. Unfortunately, I don't have a lot of info, but I'll tell you what I do have. I only have just parts of the chorus. The chorus starts off: "Girl put your records on" then there are is another line or two, but I can't remember what it is, then it goes: "Sapphire and fades jeans". I wish I could relay the melody, but over the Internet, it's not possible.

The singer is a girl from the UK, and she sings it with a very clear and distinct UK accent, sounds like a proper accent. She has a beautiful soft voice.

Ever since I've heard this song, I have wanted to get the CD, and it's driving me crazy. I just LOVE, LOVE LOVE this song.
A little tip on how to find things easily.

www.google.ca Is a fabulous search engine. Next time you can't recall the name of a song, just go there and type in a string of words from the song that you remember such as "Sapphire and faded jeans" and it will find the song for you.