New Reeses Video - "Closet: The Eternal Struggle"

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
poor Reeses, she really wants in there, doesn't she?? nice job with the film too

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

reesespbc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well she knows her litter is in there. She just hates the idea that a door in this house or any other place is off limits to her. THE NERVE!, she says

gingersmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That is so cute!

At least she doesn't do what my Ginger does: literally throw herself at the closed door until she gives up or someone opens it for her!

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
That is so cute. There is no way that door would remain closed in my house!

reesespbc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Pami

That is so cute. There is no way that door would remain closed in my house!
I already compromised with our bedroom closet door. Not to mention that all the blinds in our house are open 24/7 just so she can look out the window or else she'll get mad and chew on them
But if she thinks we're opening all the closet doors 24/7 she's got another thing coming

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by ReesesPBC

I already compromised with our bedroom closet door. Not to mention that all the blinds in our house are open 24/7 just so she can look out the window or else she'll get mad and chew on them
But if she thinks we're opening all the closet doors 24/7 she's got another thing coming
Thats what I thought too. You will see how determined she is. Wait until she starts scratching the carpet or scratching the door non stop.

reesespbc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
She scratches the carpet once in a while but so far no harm. The only damage she did is to our leather couch, about 20 or so pin marks. We got her one of those corrugated cardboard scratchers SuperScratcher+ or something and she loves it, although she still has a habit of going after a corner wall with wallpaper. I've had to super glue a few tiny spots so far
Usually with the door she gives up after a while. She's mischevious but loses interest for the day eventually