Love my new camera!

lisasha3

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well, after a lot of research, I finally settled on a camera and so far I love it!

Here's a few pics I just took with it. I'm still learning, but I'll get the hang of it eventually. The clarity is so good. These pics you really can't see it cause I had to make them much smaller.
Zoey girl:

Snickers:

Pebbles:

Chance Boy:

Still haven't been able to catch our little Peanut. She's so darn lovey that everytime I get near her with the camera that's her sign to wind, headbump, rub, mew. She won't stand still and it's driving me nuts cause I want to hang pictures of them in my house and I can't leave her out. Guess I'll keep working on it.

twstychik

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm glad you found a camera you love. I got mine Wed. and I love it too but haven't yet had a chance to unload any photos to post. Maybe over the weekend. Can't wait to see more pics!

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
What beautiful pics! They look so clear! Beautiful babies, too!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lisasha3

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Rosiemac

How much does Snickers look like my Rosie!!
Yeah! I agree! Except I'm pretty sure my Snickers has got about 10lbs on Rosie. My baby is a big girl.

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Great pics!!!! I particularly love the ones of Pebbles and Snickers! Such beautiful eyes!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lisasha3

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by sarahp

Great pics!!!! I particularly love the ones of Pebbles and Snickers! Such beautiful eyes!
Thank you!
I always find it amazing how different all their eyes are.
Zoey's are more green, Snickers are yellow, Pebbles are blue, and Chances are really orange/gold.