Welp.........it has been almost 3 weeks since I recieved my new Ragdoll family of 3 I recieved "2" 13 week old brothers......both are flame points + their 3 year old mother (tortie point) all with papers The breeder sold me all 3 Raggies for dirt cheap knowing that at least one kitten had an "upper respotory infection" I was suspusous as one of the kittens had crusty eyes. The breeder sold me all 3 cats for $800 bucks which the value of the 3 cats is $1,500 healthy with papers. One of the kittens tested positive for worms in his stoll My vet told me that if one kitten is positive........the other brother + the mother will be positive at the young kittens age I already own 2 purebred Ragdolls and "1" 9 year old mixed breed rescued by myself I waited 3 days before taking the kittens to the vet.............Toooooooo late.......Now all 6 cats in my household are sick with the upper respitory infection Medicating 6 cats 2 times per day is a real challege for me. My mistake is once I knew what the kittens had............I kept a ll 6 cats together Live and learn I guess I need some support.......
post #1 of 10
12/14/06 at 10:20pm