I just scared myself

4crazycats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I heard a car door shutting so I looked outside and saw someone looking in the window.
I screamed and ran. Then realised that it was my reflection.
John started screaming from the other room wanting to know what happened. Do you think I should tell him the truth?

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by 4crazycats

I heard a car door shutting so I looked outside and saw someone looking in the window.
I screamed and ran. Then realised that it was my reflection.
John started screaming from the other room wanting to know what happened. Do you think I should tell him the truth?
lol...wow, you crack me up

halfpint

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It's funny but it's not, I have done that my self, are you on edge ? I will be doing something and DH will come in the room scares the he** of of me, and he'll say for gods sake there's no one here but us lol, Oh heck just tell him you thought you saw a mouse lol

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Tell him only if you think it won't make him laugh too hard. He is still recovering from his injuries.

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
oh, poor Amber! That was funny
If it makes you feel better I don't look into darkened windows or mirrors because I am deathly afriad something, other than my refllection, is going to be looking back at me

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
That sounds like something I would do!
Thanks for the good laugh....now I know I'm not the only dork out there!

crittermom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
LMAO!!! Thanks for the laugh! I'm sorry you scared yourself though.

jenny82

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by katiemae1277

If it makes you feel better I don't look into darkened windows or mirrors because I am deathly afriad something, other than my refllection, is going to be looking back at me
Me too!!! I blame horror movies for that.

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by katiemae1277

Oh Katie, next Halloween, please go to a Haunted house with me, ok?????

swampwitch

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That's very funny! You poor thing, you must have been a little spooked!

I have a freak-out story... A few years ago, I picked up our new car and carefully parked it in the driveway. My husband was out of town and I wanted it to still be brand-new when he came home. I was very paranoid that it would get stolen, so the next morning immediately after waking up, I went to check on it. The car was backing out of the driveway and started driving down the road!

Actually, it wasn't... someone with the exact same model and color was using our driveway to turn around, but I just saw the car backing out! I swear my heart stopped for a few seconds!

Cheers, from
SwampWitch

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

4crazycats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I did end up telling John. He laughed very hard. And I told him he deserved to hurt if he was going to laugh at me.

halfpint

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by 4crazycats

I did end up telling John. He laughed very hard. And I told him he deserved to hurt if he was going to laugh at me.
I thought you had posted another episode of getting scared, I was going to tell you maybe you need to talk to the shrink lol

enkeli-kitten

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
LOL!!!!
I did that once, except it was a mirror haha, I was at a sleepover and I woke up in the middle of the night and sat up and caught a glance of myself in my friend's mirror and screamed my head off!!! I was so embaressed that I lay down and pretended it wasn't me, and then everyone got really freaked out because they couldn't figure out where the scream came from...

4crazycats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by halfpint

I thought you had posted another episode of getting scared, I was going to tell you maybe you need to talk to the shrink lol
Well Ive literally been sleeping the whole weekend. I got up to go to the doctor friday came home and I only woke up to get up to go to the bathroom and to feed John. So I havnt really scared myself to badly. Though I did think I was being attacked yesterday morning becuase Lily jumped on my face. But other then that I slept. LOL I get scared easily.

tavia'smom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Aww sorry you scared yourself. Um correct me if I am wrong but can't John see this anyway when he gets online so you might as well tell him and get the teasing over with.

4crazycats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Tavia'smom

Aww sorry you scared yourself. Um correct me if I am wrong but can't John see this anyway when he gets online so you might as well tell him and get the teasing over with.
I told him anyway. But yeah I guess he could. He hasnt been coming on lately. Says hes tired of the computer and has moved onto video games. He does occasianaly call out something for me to post though.