8-Bit just made my day!

lookingglass

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I haven't been having the best week, but 8-Bit just made my night. He just rounded the corner rolling a lemon along like it was a kitty toy! He and the lemon were making were headed to behind the TV (other wise known as "kitty fruit storage" in my house) but I cut him off at the pass. When I took the lemon away from him he gave me a soft little meow. I guess he really wanted it back there!

dixie_darlin

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by lookingglass

I haven't been having the best week, but 8-Bit just made my night. He just rounded the corner rolling a lemon along like it was a kitty toy! He and the lemon were making were headed to behind the TV (other wise known as "kitty fruit storage" in my house) but I cut him off at the pass. When I took the lemon away from him he gave me a soft little meow. I guess he really wanted it back there!
Give that baby his lemon back!
He did all that work and meowmy took it away

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lookingglass

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by StarryEyedTiGeR

I think you should get him a little plastic lemon for Christmas
I should! I have no idea where to obtain such an item though.

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

I should! I have no idea where to obtain such an item though.
Wal-mart or an arts & crafts store
hehe or you could just give him an empty bottle of lemon juice shaped like a lemon (and cleaned out)
/ That's funny that he likes lemons- i thought cat's don't like citrus stuff?
maybe some do

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

He just rounded the corner rolling a lemon along like it was a kitty toy! He and the lemon were making were headed to behind the TV (other wise known as "kitty fruit storage" in my house) but I cut him off at the pass. When I took the lemon away from him he gave me a soft little meow. I guess he really wanted it back there!
haha, if he wasn't a "sour puss" before, he sure was when you took his lemon away, lol

lookingglass

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Trouts mom

I don't get it..where do you store your fruit?
LOL
Normally I store my fruit either in the refrigerator or in a big wooden bowl in my kitchen. The reason 8-Bit got the lemon was because I left it out. I was thinking about making some lemon curd for some cookies that I had planned, but then decided against it. 8-Bit took advantage of the fact that I was tired.

epona

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh I can picture this in my head!
We have had to lock the vegetable rack away after the broccoli-savaging incident, the chilli-eating incident, the clawholes-in-the-tomatoes incident and the batting-garlic-down-the-hall incident... not sure why we didn't lock it up sooner

Originally Posted by StarryEyedTiGeR

Wal-mart or an arts & crafts store
hehe or you could just give him an empty bottle of lemon juice shaped like a lemon (and cleaned out)
/ That's funny that he likes lemons- i thought cat's don't like citrus stuff?
maybe some do
I thought that about citrus too, but Radar likes to play with limes. He does love the miniature ceramic fruit collection we have - keep finding them under the sofa

lookingglass

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Epona

Oh I can picture this in my head!
We have had to lock the vegetable rack away after the broccoli-savaging incident, the chilli-eating incident, the clawholes-in-the-tomatoes incident and the batting-garlic-down-the-hall incident... not sure why we didn't lock it up sooner

I thought that about citrus too, but Radar likes to play with limes. He does love the miniature ceramic fruit collection we have - keep finding them under the sofa
You know... I think that Radar and 8-Bit may have the same father...