Name something you do when no one else is around...

maddensmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Come on, spill it!! I know we all have weird, crazy or silly things that we only do when we're the only ones in the house! I wanna know yours!

To name one, when I'm alone, I like to put on a pair of my sexiest heels, turn up the music and do rather risque dances while I do the housework!

I've done this ever since DH and I have lived together (4 years) and he finally caught me the other day!! The radio was up super loud and I didn't hear him come in!
Needless to say, he was quite impressed!
Guess its not a secret anymore!

I've embarrassed myself, now I want to hear yours!!

gingersmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Most things that I do when no one else is around cannot be stated publicly. There's a reason I do them when no one else is around.

However, I will admit to binging on potato chips. That's something I would never feel comfortable doing in front of others.

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well, for me, I guess it would have to be_____________________. I can't beleive I admitted that to you guys!

mooficat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by kittylover4ever

Well, for me, I guess it would have to be_____________________. I can't beleive I admitted that to you guys!
Oh and I thought I was the only person who did that..............
I feel loads better, maybe we could start a self-help group.....I am so glad someone else has shared...............

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well, I know it's just not right and that I should stop, but for some reason I keep doing it........I'm so glad to know you guys do it too and understand!!

emily_325

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Would have to be food binging. I had a horrible day yesterday so when I got home I ate a serving of cheese sticks, and ice cream drumstick, and the last of a port wine cheese ball and crackers that was in the fridge.

And Brian asked why I didn't seem that hungry when he took me out to dinner since I had had a bad day. I was like, "I don't know honey. I just don't have much of an appetite. I'll eat it for lunch tomorrow."

halfpint

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by kittylover4ever

Well, I know it's just not right and that I should stop, but for some reason I keep doing it........I'm so glad to know you guys do it too and understand!!

I can't beleive you guys do those things
Who woulda thunk

ericanicole

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
alright...I'll be the first one to admitt...
Picking my nose!

To me my fingers do a way better job than tissue!
hahaha
c'mon...you guys cant say you NEVER pick you nose

right...right you guys....hunh? anyone?????

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Well there's usually no one else around
so I basically do everything when no one else is around!!

tari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'll also admit to turning the music up loud and dancing while doing housework. I don't do it in heels, though...I get enough of my heels during the day at work. (I've been caught a few times, too.)

kiki_585

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I will admit that I walk around scantilly clad. If I am lying around I will wear a t-shirt and nothing else... until my roommate comes home ha ha!

Most of the time you can find me sitting in front of my computer chatting on MSN, music blaring, and sometimes cooking.

I am one of the dancers too, especially when vacuuming or sweeping. The broom or vacuum becomes either a really good dance partner or my microphone.

crittermom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I sit around in the nude and watch TV.
in my bedroom by the way.

dixie_darlin

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by EricaNicole

alright...I'll be the first one to admitt...
Picking my nose!

To me my fingers do a way better job than tissue!
hahaha
c'mon...you guys cant say you NEVER pick you nose

right...right you guys....hunh? anyone?????
I'll admit it! I have no shame!
I can pick em and flick em with the best!

I also burp REALLY loud! I have the unusual talent of making myself burp on command!

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
lets see....humm....wow..i hope Colin never finds any of this out

I will pick my nose when i'm by myself and nobody is around (with a tissue)

I like to dance around the house in my underware ...lol....i even play my drumset like that

I will totally pig out on sweets when nobody else is around to see how many sugary things i can really eat in one sitting

I love to watch talk shows when i'm by myself (dr. phil, montel, oprah, you name it!!!!
)

Oh yeah, I'm also super guilty of watching a really sad episode of my favorite tv shows and just balling when something sad happens- i mean full on water works!
(think along the lines of The O.C., Grey's Anatomy, ER...stuff like that ) I LOVE chick flick shows
...it's funny, i get sooo emotional when i watch them
..but I love it.