What are your cats getting for Christmas?

zissou'smom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I thought I saw a thread like this earlier... but now I can't find it.

But I just have to know what all the other kits are getting for Christmas (or any other winter holiday that they celebrate- are your cats a religion? is it yours?)

Zissou got hers last night! She got two little furballs with feathers attached (she's passed out by one right now, actually, she's plumb tuckered from playing too hard) and a new tree, a three-ft sisal post with three storied platforms and some random toys attached to it. I think it smells like the store though because she doesn't seem to into it right now

What about yours?

lookingglass

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Scratch is getting yet another handful of furry mice. They keep getting lost, buried in the litter box, dropped in the toilet, or runied. 8-Bit is getting two Da Bird refills and a handful of sparkle balls.

They are also getting some tuna and shrimp for dinner that night.

lauracatlover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Xmas is coming!

So do you buy your cats and other pets anything for christmas? Like a new catnip mouse, a new basket, or a new collar?

I always buy Tab something for Christmas, but we're giving it to her a bit early because she's going to the cattery on the 24th
because we're going away on boxing day

I think this year I might buy her some new toys...:

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Mine got an early one and will be getting a late one. They got a new cat tree, that they absolutely love from the moment they saw it. The second one will be a cat room for them with built in shelves and many places to climb high but it wont be finished until after Christmas!

luckygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
we got them each a stocking filled with new toys (not the pre made kinds either), and the panic mouse 360. We already gave them the panic mouse, so much for the support stip that's supposed to keep it up right.....they must've never met a kitty like my Louie. He takes it down like he's in the wwf. They also got a remote control mouse.....ok, daddy gets the remote control, kitties get the mouse!

epona

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Having seen Radar's reaction to fur mice, and noted that they get lost under the bookcases really quickly (I swear he bats them under there on purpose), I think a big bag of them will be the best idea!

He plays fetch with me now, brings me the fur mouse and drops it at my feet, sitting there waiting for me to throw it for him - then brings it back again!

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Zissou'sMom

...and a new tree, a three-ft sisal post with three storied platforms and some random toys attached to it. I think it smells like the store though because she doesn't seem to into it right now

What about yours?
Gary and I had never had cats in our lives. When we brought home our first cat tree, we wondered - how do they just seem to know it's for them? They were ALL over it! NOW WE KNOW - they think EVERYTHING is for them!

Try rubbing some catnip on it!

Shelly is getting "cat curls" for Xmas. He goes NUTS for these - but they keep disappearing, and we can't figure out where? They're not under the fridge or the stove or the bookshelves.... ?

Lazlo is getting a new set of feathers for the wand toy.

Spooky is getting a leather string. She LOVES the "mouse tail" effect.

Flowerbelle is getting nothing because she only loves her one wand toy and other than little mice occassionally she'll only play with that.

Ming Loy is getting an orange carrot thingy filled with catnip.

Tuxedo is getting his stitches out!

luckygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
we got them each a stocking filled with new toys (not the pre made kinds either), and the panic mouse 360. We already gave them the panic mouse, so much for the support stip that's supposed to keep it up right.....they must've never met a kitty like my Louie. He takes it down like he's in the wwf. They also got a remote control mouse.....ok, daddy gets the remote control, kitties get the mouse!

juliekit

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Ceci is getting a new covered litterbox for Christmas. Well maybe its more for me, but still.

For Three Kings Day (which is a big thing here) I am going to try and get her a custom cat tree built.

Moz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I only got the kits one thing so far. Squee is getting some new foam balls and Scratch got a package of fish Greenies.

tavia'smom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Tavia is getting more treats. And I am getting her a new scratching thingy and not sure what else since Miss Lilly steals Tavia's toys.

marishka

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Marishka has a personalized stocking hanging up along with my parents dogs. I've just been buying little things here and there for all of the stockings, and so does everyone else. Marishka's is full already, and I'm thinking it's because she's not nearly as picky as the dogs are : )
Anyway, I like to think that the $120 poop-box was a gift to both of us (from me, of course...lol)
Oh, and I want to buy some new collars from RagtimePetcollars.com, but I am tapped for the week already!

abigail

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Latitude: 45° 31' North Longitude: 122° 39' We
my cat is jewish, she loves challah.
but i give her gifts all year round. for chanukah she is getting jingle balls wrapped in white inkjet paper because that's her favorite paper to rip. I may give her another john grisham book too, she devours the covers while I sleep soundly

proudkittiemom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
lets see early chirstmas presents that bella and stormie got so far were a cat tunnel thing and the love it i gotta post pictures soon, and they also got a cat scratcher very small tree and treats, for christmas I been looking at that spoil my kitty site and I am thinking of buying them a cat tree well they are on sale but i dont have alot of money and well my mom doesnt trust sites for pay pal and things like that, any advice on that site is it safe??? but on there I am between two, and of course some more toys hahaha! Midnight and Willie get their gifts from my mom and dad and well u kno moms gonna surpirse me with gifts for these little ones too! Midnight rather chase the leaves outside and willie likes this little feather thing and hopefully we will find him soon so he is home for christmas and if not i dont think I am going to be lookin forward to christmas ecspecially since its the first one without my pap
but hey my cats are soo spoiled already lol ! But i really wanna get them a cat tree!

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Noodles got a suffed animal of her own to wrestle! Instead of mine! Riiiiighhhtttt.... She does like it, just also still likes mine!

Mooch hasn't gotten hers yet. I want to get her one of thoes tunnel things!

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Trout already got a big cat bed and a catnip mat
I am going to get her some toys too..I really want a cat tree for her as she doesn't have one..but maybe in the new year when I have more $$

crittermom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
All of mine already got theirs.I got them 2 new toys that attach to the cat tree, and a bag of toys.......balls,mice,etc.
I also have a stocking for all of them on the tree and will put something small in them.

lisalee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sash already got his new kitty bed, since I couldn't resist giving it to him and he just loves it!
He also has a Christmas stocking filled up with toys, catnip, and shrimp treats. He will also be getting his very favorite.... more food!!