Daily Thread: Thursday 14th December

sar

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hello all!

Noticed that Neet hasn't popped in to start the daily thread today! Neet, I hope you're okay and we see you soon!

My day has pretty much been non productive so far!
I have been waiting to receive parcels, which I have decided aren't going to arrive today!

I was just about to go to the pet shop only to see a woman park in front of my drive (Jan that's your fault for mentioning it yesterday!
)
By the time I got through the front door to tell her to move, she had vanished!

So I guess I'll have to make my trip later on now, which means I'll have to get the litter trays and fountains washed instead!

Have a good day everyone!

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Not a whole lot going on today. No classes to go to so I will be ok. End of the week reporting to do thats it! Have a great Thrusday everyone!

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
She is late as well isn't she?. Half our days over here now

Going to the hair salon tonight for my 5 weekly trim. Then popping into the shops later on to get some bits and bobs with them being open until 9.p.m.

Oh and Sarah, that package i was sent that i thought was from you?, it was from my childhood friend and neighbour Kevin. It was a salt and pepper set in the shape of cats!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

sar

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Pampering and shopping for you tonight then, Susan! It's all right for some!

Oh that's so cool about your present!
You'll have to take a picture so we can see it!

kittenkiya

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm at work as usual. I hate work. Trying to see if I can get enough dinero together to retire in October of 2007, while I can still enjoy life.

anakat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We picked up our son and two of our grandsons at the airport this morning and now my SS Hershey Cookies are all gone

neetanddave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning all. I am puny today, my back is KILLING ME! But it is better than it as last night or earlier, so the heating pad is working. I hope whatever I did I DON'T do again.

Not much here, I am missing a day of work. But I get paid for it, so
Nice weather too.

Have fun shopping Susan!

I knew we should have gotten some of those cookies from you, Anne. Now they are all gone.

sar

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi Neet!

Sorry you're all sore today!
I hope the heat pad works it's magic and Dave waits on hand and foot until you're right as rain again!

halfpint

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It's nice here today the sun's nice and bright, but were expecting rain over the weekend. DH starts back on graveyard today I actually like it better, he can come home in the AM get his sleep, get up have dinner ( I miss having that) because I refuse to cook for myself, he will still have time to take Zoie for her evening walk and Mickey also he goes out everyday on his leash, Don't have anything special planned for today I guess I should either wrap some gifts, get to cleaning I can't stand having even Family over when my house is a mess, Or figure out the menus for Christmas, I am such a slacker
Have a Great Day all you Wonderful People

Anne Sorry I should have sent more cookies

neetanddave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks Sarah!
I am feeling some better. And he does try and take care of me when I feel bad, but I am NOT a good patient. I am too..... impatient!

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Just got back from taking Mom to a Dr. appointment. I am not in the best of moods since I woke up at 3AM and couldn't get back to sleep because my back and leg decided to hurt. (I blame Neet - sympathy pains, y'know.
) Could not find a comfortable chair to sit in, so I am easily PO'd.

Originally Posted by Sar

I was just about to go to the pet shop only to see a woman park in front of my drive (Jan that's your fault for mentioning it yesterday!
)
By the time I got through the front door to tell her to move, she had vanished!
My fault? Too bad you have the heavy duty power tools packed up for your move.

sar

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by gemlady

My fault? Too bad you have the heavy duty power tools packed up for your move.
Hope your back and leg are feeling less hurt-y soon, Jan!

Yeah, you jinxed me!
I know - I think people must know, so they're parking there more often!

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
This MORNING i went to sleep at 3am. (i got off work around 10:30...and just couldn't seem to fall asleep
) Then I had to wake up at 7:45 to have the kittens ready to go to the vet. When I got to the shelter, my friend Angela told me that all 3 of the boys I placed up for adoption this week (magnum, pirazzi, and blazer) all found homes
So that was awesome news!!!
/ While I was there and the vet looked over the two remaning kittens, I helped Angela shave down a few of the animals that were about to be spayed/neutered. It was sooo cute because they were completly out of it and sound asleep-they were soo prescious lol
(the vet was there today doing a spay/neuter day for us). After I left the animal shelter, I had to run by the vets office to pick up some medicine for the kittens. Then I came back home and put the kittens up and went to sleep since i got none last night. Well wouldn't you know it, Colin wakes me up as soon as i fall back asleep to help him take the cover off of his truck
Uhhh men! (he's getting a freezer today to put in the garage). So I go out there to help him after he drug me out of bed only to see our neighbor, Mr. Spicer across the street comming to help him (so he woke up up for nothing
) but thankfully though, our neighbor helped him, so i didn't have to lift the truck cover,etc.../ I would go back to sleep, but seeing how i have to work 1-7 tonight...if i go to sleep now, i'm just going to have to get back up in a few minutes
So no sleep for me.

jugen

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
HI everyone!!!
I'm off to work in an hour
and just finished eating my burritos!
They were yummy too!

It's nice again here, and the cats are loving it! They get to play on the porches when it's nice outside. They are like little kids during the winter, all cooped up in the house cause I won't let them on the porches cause it's too darn cold.

halfpint

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by neetanddave

You have more???? You know, I am feeling puny today....
Where are you ? Do they not have Those where you are? I mean Anne said they couldn't get them in England, I guess I should have said Where exactly is Dave at? being your with him lol, Did you see Susie's Post about Birthdays when's yours lol. You could have these for your Birthday
How puny do you feel 4 boxes

neetanddave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by halfpint

Where are you ? Do they not have Those where you are? I mean Anne said they couldn't get them in England, I guess I should have said Where exactly is Dave at? being your with him lol, Did you see Susie's Post about Birthdays when's yours lol. You could have these for your Birthday
How puny do you feel 4 boxes
I think you might have had a bit much chocolate today Lois!

And 4 boxes sounds like a good start.

halfpint

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am not a Chocolate person or caffine either,and if I should happen to have some small thing at night I can't sleep, I couldn't imagine myself on that. I never really relax
Sitting at this computer is a hard job
Somone told me one time I'd hate to see you on drugs