LOL, My brother asked for BLING for Christmas!!!

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
So my mom calls the other day with another idea for my 17 year old brother for Christmas!! She said he wants BLING for his ear!!!

I laughed so hard, and said there is NO WAY i will be responsible for putting a big fake diamond in his ear!!

Isn't that just hilarious and ridiculous??
Keep in mind, my 50 year old mother actually said BLING...

februa

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Hilarious!
I love that your brother asked for it....and I would die laughing if my mom relayed such a message to me!

4crazycats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Trouts mom

So my mom calls the other day with another idea for my 17 year old brother for Christmas!! She said he wants BLING for his ear!!!

I laughed so hard, and said there is NO WAY i will be responsible for putting a big fake diamond in his ear!!

Isnt it funny when your parents say stuff like that. My mom does it all the time. The other day she was singing that song about that says my hump my hump. And my lovely lady lumps. I about died laughing and asked her if she knew what that song was talking about. She said no I just heard Katy (my sister) singing it and now its stuck in my head.

halfpint

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Ah, Are you saying that your Mothers to old to say BLING lol, I like Bling, Bikinis, and Bingo lol and I am older then that

nekochan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That's so funny... A friend of mine asked what my dog wanted for her birthday this year and that's what I told her-- "Ginger wants bling"

She found that really funny (I'm the type of person who NEVER says 'bling'!)

Now we always joke about 'Ginger's bling'... My friend ended up getting her treats, but Ginger still got her "bling"---

and some more "bling"--

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Sibohan2005

Your mom says bling and mine thinks that "poontang" means to run around for example "the cats are poontanging around the house again"

LOL
Your mom actually says that????
/ If it's any consilation....my mom refers to my cats as....well...i won't say it here on TCS...but it's a term that really shouldn't be used any more do describe a feline

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by halfpint

Ah, Are you saying that your Mothers to old to say BLING lol, I like Bling, Bikinis, and Bingo lol and I am older then that
No shes not too old, but she is not the type to repeat the word "BLING".. LOL...She is so old fashioned that she doesn't even know how to email!!! She thinks an email address is "n underscore guenther at hotmail dot com".

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'm 48 and i use the word bling. I always exchange presents at christmas with a girl from the office but we make a list of things to work from, and on mine i said " Anything bling "

lisasha3

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Sibohan2005

Your mom says bling and mine thinks that "poontang" means to run around for example "the cats are poontanging around the house again"
LOL

Originally Posted by 4crazycats

Isnt it funny when your parents say stuff like that. My mom does it all the time. The other day she was singing that song about that says my hump my hump. And my lovely lady lumps. I about died laughing and asked her if she knew what that song was talking about. She said no I just heard Katy (my sister) singing it and now its stuck in my head.
Originally Posted by StarryEyedTiGeR

If it's any consilation....my mom refers to my cats as....well...i won't say it here on TCS...but it's a term that really shouldn't be used any more do describe a feline
Thank you so much for the morning laugh. I was having trouble waking my daughter up this morning - well she's up now. Had to listen to me hysterically laughing in here. (I especially love the "Poontanging around the house"
)

BTW - for all you over 50somethin or over 40somethin - we're not laughing at someone your age saying this - I think we're getting more of a kick out of our parents saying something like that. Happens to me now and I'm 30somethin - I say something my kids say all the time and they freakin crack up.
I guess it's just funny to hear it from your parents that's all.

halfpint

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

No shes not too old, but she is not the type to repeat the word "BLING".. LOL...She is so old fashioned that she doesn't even know how to email!!! She thinks an email address is "n underscore guenther at hotmail dot com".

Oh yeah Your Mom's in a world of hurt then

jenny82

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by StarryEyedTiGeR

Your mom actually says that????
/ If it's any consilation....my mom refers to my cats as....well...i won't say it here on TCS...but it's a term that really shouldn't be used any more do describe a feline
That's almost as bad as my DAD saying that to refer to cats!!!!!!

sar

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Rosiemac

I'm 48 and i use the word bling. I always exchange presents at christmas with a girl from the office but we make a list of things to work from, and on mine i said " Anything bling "
Susan, you complete scally/chav/ned you!