Don't you just hate it when.......

sophiec

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
you wake up a short time before your alarm clock is scheduled to go off?!!!!! My alarm is set for 4:15 (way too early) during the week and I hate it when I wake up within 30 minutes or less of that time. I don't mind if I wake up 1 hour before...or 2 hours before....but this morning, I rolled over and it woke me. I looked at my alarm clock and it was 4:14!!!!!

4crazycats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yah I hate it. Because you dont have time to go back to sleep and it really freaks you out when it does go off.

icklemiss21

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It doesn't bother me, I usually wake up a few mins before it goes off that way the first thing I hear in the morning is not the annoying buzzing sound (and I can't keep it on radio/CD because my BF won't wake up to anything but the buzzer)

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Aahhh!! That is so annoying!!! That happens to me every single morning, I always wake up just a bit before the alarm goes off, and then its not enough time to go back to sleep..it is THE most annoying thing!!

sibohan2005

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I do the exact same thing. Normally a kitty adjusting their position and I look at the clock. I consistantly wake up a couple minutes before my alarm goes off it ticks me off like you can't imagine.

lunasmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yes totally!

Especially if you wake up in a panic that you FORGOT to set the alarm and it turns out that you did set it and there's one minute left before it goes off...

jugen

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Do it every morning. Well, except for the mornings I have off then I can just roll over and go back to bed and get up whenever I want to.

Cats are the greatest little early risers aren't they?

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Uhhhh! I hate it when that happens!
And it seems to happen quite frequently with me. I've been known to be a little "violent" with the alarm clocks when i'm half awake...to the point that I have 3 located at different parts in the room....so if i throw one...i still have two more that will go off and wake me up. I am NOT a morning person
I've broken quite a few alarm clocks....

jugen

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by StarryEyedTiGeR

Uhhhh! I hate it when that happens!
And it seems to happen quite frequently with me. I've been known to be a little "violent" with the alarm clocks when i'm half awake...to the point that I have 3 located at different parts in the room....so if i throw one...i still have two more that will go off and wake me up. I am NOT a morning person
I've broken quite a few alarm clocks....
Now you sound like me. I pity anyone who wakes me up at night. DH's friend came into our room one night to tell me that DH was drunk and passed out on the floor, well he made a mistake of touching me on the leg, unfortunately for him he ended up in the closet...across the room. I had kicked him across the room and freaked!
I didn't know who he was and freaked out. Poor guy had the wind knocked out of him and well, never came into my room at night ever again. He had a nice bruise in the middle of his chest and his back from me. I felt horrible but hey, don't touch me when I'm sleeping. I'm not a person to wake up. Bad idea, ya think? From then on, he never bothered me when I was sleeping.
The alarm clocks are safe though, they are across the room, the only way they don't get thrown into the walls.

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by jugen

Now you sound like me. I pity anyone who wakes me up at night. DH's friend came into our room one night to tell me that DH was drunk and passed out on the floor, well he made a mistake of touching me on the leg, unfortunately for him he ended up in the closet...across the room. I had kicked him across the room and freaked!
I didn't know who he was and freaked out. Poor guy had the wind knocked out of him and well, never came into my room at night ever again. He had a nice bruise in the middle of his chest and his back from me. I felt horrible but hey, don't touch me when I'm sleeping. I'm not a person to wake up. Bad idea, ya think? From then on, he never bothered me when I was sleeping.
The alarm clocks are safe though, they are across the room, the only way they don't get thrown into the walls.
Wow! That poor guy
Although, i will say that i would probably do something like that to someone trying to wake me up
Poor Colin has heard more than his fair share of profanity in the mornings from me if he tries to wake me up or anything like that
Sad thing is, i'm not quite awake when i do it- so i never remember telling him where he can put his alarm clock
he always tells me lots of funny things i've said to him when i'm 1/2 awake. I've broken way to many alarm clocks cursing at them and throwing them across the room lol...but i can never even remember doing it- which is sad, i guess i'm not really awake when i do it
poor alarm clocks. Now they're all spread out in my room so i can't hit the snooze button or turn them all off. I set them all a few minutes apart so that it drives me crazy and wakes me up (i have the worst time waking up). I also set several different alarms on my cell phone too along with my alarm clocks
How sad is that! I am morning impared to say the least

ryn

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I hate that too. The most annoying thing was when I dreamed a friend (I don't know who and good for them
) came to me and said "Wake up, your alarm's going to ring in 15 minutes". The dream did wake me up and the alarm was going to ring in 15 minutes!