He waited until 2am

lookingglass

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I was going to the bathroom, and 8-Bit decided to strike. He leapt out from behind the shower curtain with a loud meow. I let out a shriek that woke up DH, who thought I was being attacked. So at 2:05am I had a gray kitty meowing at the top of his lungs in a small tile covered bathroom, my DH standing with his belt in his hands thinking that someone attacked me, and me with my underwear around my ankles not having to pee anymore. I hope my day gets better.

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I have a vivid imagination and can "picture" things quite easily - this picture is definitely worth a thousand words.

One would need an excellent sense of humour to live with 8-bit and if one had that sense of humour (which I definitely think you folks have), then life would be lots of fun around this special kitty.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lookingglass

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Yosemite

I have a vivid imagination and can "picture" things quite easily - this picture is definitely worth a thousand words.

One would need an excellent sense of humour to live with 8-bit and if one had that sense of humour (which I definitely think you folks have), then life would be lots of fun around this special kitty.
It's a little more than a sense of humor. One's belief in Karma is also helpful.

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by lookingglass

It's a little more than a sense of humor. One's belief in Karma is also helpful.
Heather you don't sound as though your sense of humour is back yet today? Surely a little 2am incident wouldn't be the cause of that?

lookingglass

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by sarahp

Heather you don't sound as though your sense of humour is back yet today? Surely a little 2am incident wouldn't be the cause of that?
It's slowly coming back... I think I'll find this funny later on today.

silentnate

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

I'm so grateful that Radar
our vet...

You'll laugh about this in later years- when we had to take my first cat Bono to the vet when I was a kid I ended up with all kinds of scraches- I'd be grateful for a little embarrasment instead

lookingglass

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by icklemiss21

Oh 8-Bit

At least it was executed quickly and you didn't have to wait ages wondering what he was plotting
That's true... I'm having friends over this weekend so it could have been a disaster.

lookingglass

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by crittergirl

It still could be, you never know with 8-bit....
That's true... I now have to have my friends give me their bags an put them in a closet so they don't go home with any kitty toys.

clixpix

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by lookingglass

That's true... I'm having friends over this weekend so it could have been a disaster.
You just get down on your knees and pray to God that this wasn't just part one of a two-part plan!

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by clixpix

You just get down on your knees and pray to God that this wasn't just part one of a two-part plan!
Or worse a never ending story!

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sounds like he didn't seek his revenge in full force last night....i'd be keeping a close eye on him the rest of the week...sounds like he's got some more evil tricks up his paw.

lookingglass

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by crittergirl

I would definately lock up the underwear drawer before the guests arrive...
Oh I do now! The whole giving my bra as a gift was the last straw there.