Oh God Someone laid a stinker

4crazycats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
One of the cats are in the litterbox in here and oh god they stink. I think they are trying to make their meowmy sicker. Phew if I didnt know better I would think it was Bagheera. It stinks as bad as his did. The culprit is Nazumi. YUK! It smells in here.

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by 4crazycats

One of the cats are in the litterbox in here and oh god they stink. I think they are trying to make their meowmy sicker. Phew if I didnt know better I would think it was Bagheera. It stinks as bad as his did. The culprit is Nazumi. YUK! It smells in here.
How thoughtfull, they left you an early Christmas present

crittermom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sapphire is our stinker!! OMG, when she poos............

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
This is the second time this morning I have seen women complaining about smells that their cats ares supposely doing. I think it takes a low life to blame these things onto the cats. Be proud like the first woman, she said she would be proud to pass one that bad.

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Luckily, Trout doesn't really smell when she poos...but when she farts thats a whole other ballgame

Amber I have to tell you, sorry to highjack..but I had a dream about you last night!! It was just us meeting and talking, it was nice!! Anyway, I always have dreams about members, so don't be creeped out

reesespbc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Reeses is usually pretty ordorless but she dropped 2 in the past 2 weeks or so that made me cry, and no amount of bathroom spray could get rid of it..including Oust which is suppose to ELIMINATE odors...yeah right

Luckily after a while it loses it's potency

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Our stinker is Lily. I dont get it - she eats the same as the others, so why does it smell like something died in there when she uses the litter tray???

Whenever we have people over, they never see her, until a greay streak comes by and we say "oh that's Lily, she's come out of hiding". Then we hear the scratching and try desperately to get our friends to move into the dining room because the lounge room's going to STINK.

So the only thing our friends know of Lily is that she makes the most god-awful smells!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

4crazycats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Trouts mom

Luckily, Trout doesn't really smell when she poos...but when she farts thats a whole other ballgame

Amber I have to tell you, sorry to highjack..but I had a dream about you last night!! It was just us meeting and talking, it was nice!! Anyway, I always have dreams about members, so don't be creeped out
I dream about people on here all the time too. One time everyone was in my house. I mean everyone. Plus some people I dont know. But we all had our cats and Lily was running around attacking everyone and their cats.

4crazycats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by gemlady

Pity me, Topaz just left a smelly one...
I pity you.
It really is horrible when they do that. Buddy has had gas all night and so Im really having a good time.

miagi's_mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
cat poop stinks, doesn't it?
Miagi farted when he was walking in the kitchen earlier.

4crazycats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Miagi's_Mommy

cat poop stinks, doesn't it?
Miagi farted when he was walking in the kitchen earlier.
Yeah most of them have very stinky poo. Lily's doesnt stink though. At all I can be right there in the room with her and I never smell a thing. Annie Roses poo smells horrible. Kitten I hardly ever smell because she does it in her room, in a closed in litterbox and covers it up very quickly. Nazumi he stinks badly and doesnt cover it up just like Bagheera. Though Bagheera had the all time worst smelling poo Ive ever smelled.

hell603

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
When Loki drops one of his - I usually just get the HAZMAT TEAM in ..

No, really I just turn on the bathroom fan and retreat for a little while...