My daughter gave me a bloody nose!

catloverin_ks

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
OOh lord!! I have never felt so much pain!!
She for some unknown reason woke up this morning, and was throwing a FIT!!! And reared her head back and *WHAM*! She got me good!!!! I have never been in so much pain, heck childbirth felt better than that,lol. I am so surprised I dont have a black eye........it was BAAAD! Has that ever happened to any of you??

It still hurts today.
But not seeing any black eyes yet.

BTW-I didnt think it would ever quit bleeding, it was so bad!!

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My neice always wacks her head back and sometimes she gets me in the nose or chin..OUCH!!

I hope your nose starts feeling better..It must have made your eyes water..I hate that.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

catloverin_ks

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Trouts mom

My neice always wacks her head back and sometimes she gets me in the nose or chin..OUCH!!

I hope your nose starts feeling better..It must have made your eyes water..I hate that.
Oh man-I bawled like a baby actually!!

dixie_darlin

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Justice broke a front tooth of mine out during one of his tantrums when he was 2... Hurt like

Jake has given me a bloody nose
Jumped up and we headbutted

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
How's your nose feeling tonight? I'd let a doctor look at it soon if it doesn't get better- it might be broken if it was bleeding a lot. Feel better!

crittermom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh yes, it has happened to me also!!!
The day we burried Shawn's Dad, the kids were playing in the creek.Shawn's nephew had a baseball bat and swung it.It just so happened to catch Jordan in the face.He had blood covering him--we took him to the ER and they did a CT scan and x-rays and told us it was broke on one side and fractured on the other.He had two black eyes for about a week.

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oof! (my word of the evening.) That sounds soooo painful! My niece boped me once, but not quite that bad! What did your daughter do when you started crying?

4crazycats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Not with a kid but one time when Jada was a puppy she did that. She was trying to get out of the bath and she jerked her head back right into my nose. If its still hurting she might have broken it.

mickey85

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
was changing the starter on my Oldsmobile (Delta 88 with an Olds 425) and I was underneath the car (face was under the transmission). was holding the starter up with one hand and unscrewing with the other. When the last bolt let loose, I misjudged the weight of it, and my hand slammed into the pavement, I jerked my head up into the transmission, then back down onto the pavement, so I was bleeding from both sides!

Aside from that, I'm prone to bloody noses whenever it's too dry - I'll get 1-2 bloody noses a year, and they're gushers. I might as well call it a day when I get a bloody nose.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

catloverin_ks

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by MoochNNoodles

Oof! (my word of the evening.) That sounds soooo painful! My niece boped me once, but not quite that bad! What did your daughter do when you started crying?
Well actually I had my hubby get up with her and calm her down....so she didnt know I cried.

ricalynn

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ouch! I'm glad you were able to calm the little one, tho!

Only time I've ever had a gusher was in 8th grade at softball practice: lost the ball in the sun and, you guessed it, WHAM!! Smack right between the eyes. I didn't break it, but I did have two lovely black eyes for about a week
Thankfully it was after school was out for the year, so only my teammates could ridicule me