Radar's Balancing Act....

epona

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It's taking me a while to post these, because Radar has just tonight learned to play fetch with his toy mouse

He loves getting up as high as possible, here is one of him lounging nonchalently on top of the 1" wide sitting room door....

'If I concentrate I should be able to leap to the top of the door from here'

'It's alright meowmy, I won't fall, don't worry!'

And here he is perched in one of his favourite places, just looking slender and graceful....

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Radar is a gorgeous boy
My Kiko LOVES to jump to the top of doors, its funny seeing another kitty doing it. I try to move everything out of the way so he has nothing to jump from because it scares me.

catsknowme

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Radar is a real acrobat!! It must be a sight to see him jumping up there! He looks so exotic
And I agree with SAR - it looks like he's pointing to the "keep these premises clean" sign

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
He's such a doll and I still cannot get over how much he looks like my Panodra!!

silentnate

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by lookingglass

Awww... he's a sweetie!

DH would also like me to note that he likes your Dr Who collection!
Oh, they are excellent pictures- I've just spent the last two minutes spotting a great history of West Ham book, compilation of John Coltrane music and a signed Mark Steel book (unread)

That Dr Who book is excellent- well worth purchasing

Had an electrician here today and Radar was upset that I wouldn't let him play with the mans tools

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

epona

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Pami

Radar is a gorgeous boy
My Kiko LOVES to jump to the top of doors, its funny seeing another kitty doing it. I try to move everything out of the way so he has nothing to jump from because it scares me.
The first time he got up there, I swear my heart stopped. The second time he fell off and was hanging by his front paws from the top of the door, not at all dignified! He seems to have got the hang of it now - thankfully, as with all the bookcases it would be impossible to stop him trying.

Originally Posted by lookingglass

Awww... he's a sweetie!

DH would also like me to note that he likes your Dr Who collection!
It's a great book that, if glossy coffee-table books about Dr Who are your thing!

Originally Posted by Sar

It looks like Radar is trying to give you a hint in the first picture!

He's such a sweetie!
Really reminds me of my Willow!
Oh don't, that sign is such a joke it really is, we haven't finished unpacking from when we moved in 18 months ago and the spare room is full of boxes

Originally Posted by rosiemac

Radar your just like my Sophie, a daredevil!!
Black and white cats are the best

Originally Posted by katiemae1277

He's such a doll and I still cannot get over how much he looks like my Panodra!!
The first time I saw a picture of Pandora I was struck by the similarities

Originally Posted by gemlady

Love his eclectic markings. Looks like the angels had fun painting him!
His markings are really very asymmetrical, all random splodges apart from his black trousers! All his black areas have quite a lot of white hairs in them also, a bit of a 'salt and pepper' effect.

mooficat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Radar is so handsome
my Miss Moofi would just faint if she met him

and I would............well sneak him home............he´s such a peach - love him