3 of the kittens went back to the shelter today to be adopted.

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm sad and happy at the same time
Three of the five foster kittens went up to the shelter today to be adopted out. We just adopted out our last kitten at our PetSmart adoption center, so I took 3 of the boys to be adopted out today
I took Blazer, Pirazzi, and Magnum. They all had a fit over them at the shelter (they haven't seen them since they were litle)...those little ones will have no problems finding a home at all
/ They are scheduled to be neutered on Thrs.
They are taking them up to PetSmart tonight (they are at the shelter at the moment till we get the driver to take them over) so once they get there, they should get adopted quite quickly- they're such adorable little guys and are very well socialized
I'm sooo happy for them! I kept Ruger and Kolar at home with me becuase they are still under the weather and I want them to be completly well before they are placed up for adoption. Both of them will be seeing the vet Thursday morning and we will see if they are well enough to be neutered then or not.
It feels kinda lonely here now without the other 3 here...but i'm glad we still have the other two for a bit longer
Wish the 3 boys luck!! I'm hoping they get a home soon
I will update whenever one gets adopted

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh gees, I feel sad that they're gone. Ihope and pray they get wonderful, furever homes soon.............I wonder if litter mates miss eachother when they're seperated?

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Thats happy and sad news Nikki. Way to go for looking after these little babies

Originally Posted by kittylover4ever

Oh gees, I feel sad that they're gone. Ihope and pray they get wonderful, furever homes soon.............I wonder if litter mates miss eachother when they're seperated?
Aside from the fact that mine were so adorable when they were born, I always felt like if I separated them, they would be so sad. Thats one of the reasons I just kept them all.

crittermom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That is great news as well as sad news.I am hoping that the boys get homes SOON!!!Give my other two God babies a hug from me!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

I'm surethey do miss each other- but the way it did it, they have a better chance of getting a home together since they're split up into groups. Also, with this group of kittens, they've been highly socialized around kids, and other animals- so they are a perfect candidate for a home with established animals- it's noted on their adoption cards...so hopefully they will eithor go in homes together or get adopted into a home with other animals to help keep them company
We're very strict on adopt rules and scanning potential families, so we will only put them in good homes
I am a little sad tonight though, it's lonely without all 5 of them here....at least I will have the other two for a bit longer though

Originally Posted by Pami

Thats happy and sad news Nikki. Way to go for looking after these little babies
Thankyou

Originally Posted by crittermom

That is great news as well as sad news.I am hoping that the boys get homes SOON!!!Give my other two God babies a hug from me!!
I gave them lots of hugs and kisses for you

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Trouts mom

Aw, thats great news..you must miss them though eh?
Absolutely- i'm sitting here at the moment and it's sooooooo quiet it's creepy. I got used to having 5 crazy little furbabies running around the kitchen with a huge doggie hearding them throughout the house
It's kinda sad that i just have two now, but i know it's for the best. Those babies are going to find an awesome home soon!

catsknowme

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sending {{{{find happy homes prayers and vibes}}}} to your little foster babies! Congratulations on giving them the care and socialization to make them adoptable! I hope that you can get updates

miagi's_mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
that's great!
I hope they all get adopted out to wonderful homes!

4crazycats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Aww. Its always so sad when they are gone. At least you get to have Ruger and Kolar for a while longer. Wean yourself off the babies.
How is Kolars eyes doing? I hope the other 3 get homes quickly.

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by catsknowme

Sending {{{{find happy homes prayers and vibes}}}} to your little foster babies! Congratulations on giving them the care and socialization to make them adoptable! I hope that you can get updates
Thankyou! I appreciate that
. As soon as they get homes, i'll update

tavia'smom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I hope they find good homes for a bit. But one good thing is you get to go see your four girls now that the ringworm is gone. I bet they miss meowmy pretty bad.

snuzy

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise

I wonder too. I just brought my 4 foster babies back to the shelter yesterday too, and before I left a family was signing papers to adopt one of them. I wanted them to take a pair of them, but they weren't financially able to provide care for 2 of them. The kittens have been together for almost 4 months and I can't imagine how they'll feel when they're really alone for the first time. I was
driving them there just thinking about my little guys being separated. I'm sure all my babies will have been adopted by the time I go the shelter Friday. (they might even all be gone now.)

Its awfully quiet here now.

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Tavia'smom

I hope they find good homes for a bit. But one good thing is you get to go see your four girls now that the ringworm is gone. I bet they miss meowmy pretty bad.
I think I forgot to mention this, but my doctors finally figured out why I couldn't get over the ringworm....I supposedly have a super bad yeast allergy..so the meds they were giving my to get rid of it in addition to the ringworm were making everything worse. So that's why it's taken 4 1/2 months to get rid of it
Thankfully though, Jasmine's ringworm is all gone (she had a tiny spot that my mom treated once we figured out about my allergy, so that i wouldn't get it again.) I've been going to my house every day to see my girls
I took some pictures a few days ago of them, when I get a chance i'll post them

Originally Posted by Snuzy

I wonder too. I just brought my 4 foster babies back to the shelter yesterday too, and before I left a family was signing papers to adopt one of them. I wanted them to take a pair of them, but they weren't financially able to provide care for 2 of them. The kittens have been together for almost 4 months and I can't imagine how they'll feel when they're really alone for the first time. I was
driving them there just thinking about my little guys being separated. I'm sure all my babies will have been adopted by the time I go the shelter Friday. (they might even all be gone now.)

Its awfully quiet here now.
The kittens definitely know somethings up when they get seperated. Ruger and Kolar spend all night last night looking for their brothers...Fosters even helped them. It was sad.

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by StarryEyedTiGeR

The kittens definitely know somethings up when they get seperated. Ruger and Kolar spend all night last night looking for their brothers...Fosters even helped them. It was sad.
Oh Nikki
But you know in the end their sadness will be replaced with love from all of their new forever homes. You are such a strong person to do what you do!

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Pami

Oh Nikki
But you know in the end their sadness will be replaced with love from all of their new forever homes. You are such a strong person to do what you do!
Thanks Pam. You're soo sweet
/ That's kinda what I was telling them when I took them to the shelter yesterday (yeah, i know, i'm weird, but hey, i'm their momma- i had to tell them what was gonna happen
) Most likely, since these kittens are so well socialized, they will go to a home with children or other animals. So they won't be alone
Also, by splitting them up in groups at different times to be adopted, they have a higher chance of going into a new home with one of their littermates so that's good too

tavia'smom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Who know's maybe Collin will decide to adopt the boys for his house. You can never tell about these things