Radio question of the day: 12/12/06

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
At least half. I dread doing the other half, but it wouldnt surprise me if Im out shopping Christmas Eve.

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Haven't started and I get paid on the 22nd, so I'll be out then, but I'm just planning on giving gift cards

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm done getting all the presents and they are all wrapped up. I just have to go get a couple of gift cards on the weekend.

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm just about 1/2 ways done.... I plan on doing the rest of my shopping tomorrow and this weekend!

mirinae

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm done except for one present that I ordered online for J -- it hasn't arrived yet, and I'm not sure it will show up in time for Christmas. Everything else is wrapped and ready to go. Since I typically start Christmas shopping on the 23rd, this is pretty darn amazing for me!

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm a little over 1/2 way finished...all of the thing's i've already bought, i've wrapped and they're under the tree. I still have a few things left to pick up.

sar

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You didn't offer an option for me!
I've done a small amount of shopping throughout the year - very little bits, like stocking filler things - but managed to my first real (online) shopping day today!

....and I only managed to get three things!!

lookingglass

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We aren't doing gifts this year because of our budget, but I'm thinking about starting next years shopping sometime in late January.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by lookingglass

We aren't doing gifts this year because of our budget, but I'm thinking about starting next years shopping sometime in late January.
Heather, budgets are an evil but necessary thing!

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by MoochNNoodles

I'm basically done so I voted wrapped and all. All I need is something small and goofy for DH.
A singing hamster?