"Is Your Pet Sneaky?"

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
This is the current poll at www.petoftheday.com

Why am I reminded of a few of the cats here at TheCatSite?

I voted yes for Ari. He waited until I went to bed and then started poking in the box where the cat toys for my SS were hid!

mirinae

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Spike is too dim to be sneaky or stealthy. When he misbehaves, he just goes all-out and misbehaves. There's no subtlety to him.

Oz isn't really sneaky either, but in his case it's more like he just can't be bothered -- too much effort, you know? The only time he's sneaky is when I have clean laundry on the bed. I'll think he isn't in the room so it's safe to fold my unmentionables. The next thing I know, there's a brown/grey tabby running through the apartment with panties on his head.

satai

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Mirinae

he only time he's sneaky is when I have clean laundry on the bed. I'll think he isn't in the room so it's safe to fold my unmentionables. The next thing I know, there's a brown/grey tabby running through the apartment with panties on his head.
That's just an hilarious image! He sounds like a drunk frat boy.

mirinae

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Satai

That's just an hilarious image! He sounds like a drunk frat boy.
He acts like a drunk frat boy!
You should see him after a batch of 'nip!

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh yes! Abby more so than Chynna. Chynna lets her demands be known by sitting there staring while I'm having my Special K with Red Berries cereal, or tapping me on the leg. Abby on the other hand is sneaky. She cuddles right up to me under the pretense of wanting to cuddle, but in reality she's thre to make sure that she can have first dibs!!! LOL She gradually shifts herself so that she moves forward just the tiniest amount thinking I don't notice. Then when she feels she's close enough she sticks her face in my bowl to get some of the milk, LOL She also does that when I have those Nature Valley Granola Bars that have yogurt on the bottom.

epona

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I don't know that I'd describe Radar as sneaky - I think the worst thing he does is if I'm at the computer sometimes he will attack my leg, I stand up, and then he leaps straight onto the computer chair and lays down purring. He gets the seat he wants, but it's through very overt bullying tactics, not sneakiness!