the Daily Thread Tuesday Dec 12

neetanddave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good morning all!!!!

Nice and warm here for the next week!
No temps below freezing, and only a spot of rain tomorrow.

Not much happening here besides work work work. The whining has already begun however, and it is not even 630am.

No holiday for now, the website for American Greetings is down for maintenance.

Have a great day everyone!

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Morning all
It's windy here AGAIN!!. I hope my wreaths still on the front door

The bus drivers here were all dressed up in santa and elf costumes today as they collect for charity. They usually stay like that until christmas and i had an elf this morning and he looked so funny

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning everyone

Just eatin some special k and havin some coffee...not much going on today..

For some reason i'm really excited to get home after work and just sit around, I was so busy yesterday, before I knew it it was 9pm!! And I hadn't gotten anything accomplished!! So hopefully there is something good on tv tonight so I can veg

Anyhoo, have a good day folks

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

neetanddave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Trouts mom

For some reason i'm really excited to get home after work and just sit around, I was so busy yesterday, before I knew it it was 9pm!! And I hadn't gotten anything accomplished!! So hopefully there is something good on tv tonight so I can veg
Hey, was that a poke at me and the vacuuming???

katl8e

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Up too early, for no good reason - the cats were quiet, Pearl wasn't doing the pee-pee dance and Ike is STILL asleep on the loveseat. Since I don't start work, until 11, I don't NEED to wake up at 5:30

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good Morning! I am tired today. I stayed up watching wife swap. Lee was being a pain for some reason last night. NOt a lot going on here today. Just job hunting in NC so we can get affairs in order to move!

sar

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hello everyone!

It's very cold, windy and rainy here today - what's new?

I've managed to do a bit of Christmas shopping from the comfort of my own home today!
Found a gift that I've been hunting for for two years!

Still got to get a bit more done and then wait for the parcels to come flooding in!

Hope you all have a good Tuesday!

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It's taken me forever to get a steady connection this morning!

Anyway, it's warmer and cloudy and has been raining and I've been working on Christmas presents and it's my Mom's 78th birthday.
We have a 7:30pm supper date with sis at her house (lasagna?
) but the traditional eat out at Red Lobster will be combined with sister's birthday on the 21st.

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Happy birthday Jan's mom!

I went to the Lindt outlet today

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
This morning, I got up and went to the eye doctor. And they completly ripped me off
I was NOT happy! / After that, I took off work today (I haven't had a day off work in 8 days- and i'm starting to get really annoyed, they're working me too long without a day off
) I then took 3 of the boys to be put up for adoption today...it was exciting, but a little sad at the same time. After that, i came back home and spent some time with my two little sick kitties who stayed behind. Then my best friend came over and we went to the mall for a bit- she got her mom a present, and i just looked since i'm broke). After we were done, I took my niece her birthday present...and now i'm back at home watching "How the Grinch Stole Christmas" with Fosters and the kittens

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well mom and dad arrived back in WI safely last night. Good thing as its been foggy for the past 24 hours. So mom & I went to the "cheese sale" and yes I bought more. A couple of other stops and came home to a gift I ordered to be delivered here so they could take it with them. Took the cedar chest too!!
I went and got a tree and we have it in the stand-no decorating tonite as I have a bit if a headache. Tomorrow I have a temp job for the rest of the week-taking inventory at a chain fabric store-the money isn't the greatest but it gets me out of the house!! Also mailing my mobile phone to my sister tomorrow. She should have it monday buy the latest.
The cats are circling the tree so I hope its ok for the night!!

jugen

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi everyone.
I worked all day today, so nothing much accomplished for me today. I am getting the blankets and other kitty things washed up because they are starting to look nasty. So to the washer they go!

Tomorrow's my day off and I'm off to my friends house to kick out her daughters deadbeat friends that are sleeping in her parents bed while they are out of town. Fun day for me!
Can't wait! Well, better go now.

Have a great night everyone!