What is your favorite drink?

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
For those of you who are legal and like an occassional alcoholic drink, what is your favorite one? Mine is by far Woodchuck Draft Cider (Granny Smith flavor) I also LOVE Jack's Hard Apple beer and a few others as well. I don't drink often, but when I do, those are the ones I like with dinner,etc.
What about the rest of you? What's your favorite?

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My favorite.... definately is Lime Vodka Sours.... but the only thing I can really drink without getting sick is Beer, which doesn't bother me!
I don't think I've had a drink since... June! I never have the urge to drink, ever. I guess I don't like the hangover part!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by babyharley

My favorite.... definately is Lime Vodka Sours.... but the only thing I can really drink without getting sick is Beer, which doesn't bother me!
I don't think I've had a drink since... June! I never have the urge to drink, ever. I guess I don't like the hangover part!
Mackenzie!
Just how much drinking do you do to get a hangover
lol...i was talking about a nice drink with dinner silly girl
(although in a side note, when i did used to drink more frequently, i only had two hangovers ever.....i can hold my liquor well i suppose. But i don't drink often at all now...so it's not a huge thing to me. I just like a drink or two with a nice dinner or out on Beale Street
)

halfpint

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm to young to partake
Oh I actually like a few Fog Cutters they don't phase you till you go to stand up
Then it's kinda like Someone hitting you square in the nose with a humongous Boxing glove
Then you decide it's time to leave
NOW out to the parking lot you waddle Then you
the all is good

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by halfpint

I'm to young to partake
Oh I actually like a few Fog Cutters they don't phase you till you go to stand up
Then it's kinda like Someone hitting you square in the nose with a humongous Boxing glove
Then you decide it's time to leave
NOW out to the parking lot you waddle Then you
the all is good
Remind me never to try one of those drinks

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
You know what's good?? Midori and lemon squash!!! Mmmmm tasty!

And a slightly weird combo that is actually delicious is a midori and milk. It's like a fruity milkshake! I'm not a big midori drinker, but I was drinking them when we were on holiday on the Great Barrier Reef - it's a great drink in warmer weather!

I also bought some mint chocolate Baileys that I can't wait to open and try!

jen

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I like shots of Grey Goose Vodka hehe. FYI never ever do 4 in a row or you will puke all night long. I found that out the hard way.

But on a regular drinking basis, I like Amaretto Sours and Nuts & Berries (the drink not the shot) It tastes EXACTLY like nuts and berries

I also LOVE LOVE LOVE JagerBombs!!! It is Red Bull (which is NASTY) and Jager (which I personally do not like at all) but together you get something sweet like smarties!!! It is so good. I urge everyone to try it!! It is like a large shot and you just down the whole thing in one gulp or you don't get the full effect. Also a lot of places mess it up and mix the two together. They need to give you the half cup of Red Bull and the shot glass of Jager and you drop the entire shot glass into the glass of Red Bull and drink the whole thing.

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by sarahp

I also bought some mint chocolate Baileys that I can't wait to open and try!
Mind Chocolate Baileys??? Oh wow! That sounds good!

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Jen

I like shots of Grey Goose Vodka hehe. FYI never ever do 4 in a row or you will puke all night long. I found that out the hard way.
The first time I ever had Vodka, I thought it was beer...so i drank down an entire 5th of Grey Goose.....I was a little bit of a lush that night
I couldn't figure out why that "beer burned" lol....until one of my friends explained to me that you're supposed to do shots of it
It never made me sick though, just completly "happy"

theimp98

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
hmm, you sure your old enough for drinking?
(just teasing)
hmm i dont drink anymore, but i used to like oat meal stout, and good scoth

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Jen

I also LOVE LOVE LOVE JagerBombs!!! It is Red Bull (which is NASTY) and Jager (which I personally do not like at all) but together you get something sweet like smarties!!! It is so good. I urge everyone to try it!! It is like a large shot and you just down the whole thing in one gulp or you don't get the full effect. Also a lot of places mess it up and mix the two together. They need to give you the half cup of Red Bull and the shot glass of Jager and you drop the entire shot glass into the glass of Red Bull and drink the whole thing.
I like shots of Jager once in a blue moon...but not often. Jager bombs i can't do at all though- i have a really rapid heart beat- so no energy drinks for me...red bull and stuff like that raises your heart rate...and mixed with alcohol, if you have heart problems, can make you super sick. so that one's out for me. I do love smarties though, so it does sound good

maddensmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
DH and I are both big fans of Jager. He likes the bombs, I'll have mine straight thank you very much! I also love Mudslides and Pina Coladas! If I'm playing poker I want Green Apple Pucker, it helps with your poker face!

I cannot stand beer! Gag!

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by theimp98

hmm, you sure your old enough for drinking?
(just teasing)
I'm sure

Originally Posted by halfpint

Are you sure you didn't have ssome already
Mind Chocolate Baily's
yup, never had it
/ right now i have a woodchuck

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I rarely drink. My favourite beverage is Diet Coke. If I do have a drink it's usually a glass of red or white wine. If it's hard liquor then it's Diet Coke and Captain Morgans dark rum with a wedge of lime.

squirtle

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I have 3 favorites

Margaritas make the top of the list and following right behind are Midori Sours and Jager w/ Red Bull. With the Jager, I don't make it as a shot (Jager Bombs). I just put a Red Bull in a glass with ice and pour in a shot or 2 of the Jager. Yum!

lisasha3

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Jen

This is actually my favorite and my drink of choice. As a drink though, not a bomb. Love it! Jager and Redbull. (Although - you want something better? Jager and the Tab energy drink instead because yes - Redbull is nasty). My best friend is the General manager for a local bar/pool hall (it's actually a chain across New England) and unfortunately she has a "deal" with the redbull folks, so when I go, I just bring my own Tab.

mickey85

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I have too many. Vesper Martinis are possibly my favorite (James Bond's old fave - 3 pts gin, 1 pt vodka, splash of vermouth), but I like beers too...Hoegaarden and Warsteiner is at the top of the list.

Ohh....and I forgot about Pimm's. If only I could find it in the States, I'd be allllll set!

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I like vodka with 7 up and a bit of lime juice. My absolute favourite is mikes hard lime, but you can't get that around here anymore. Screwdrivers are pretty good if you want a drink that doesn't taste like it has any alcohol in it.

My favourite shot to do is liquid cocaine...but only 1 of them. Its a mix of rum, Goldschlager and Jagermeister. I usually leave the rum out though and just make it with the other 2.