The sisters

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Look how big Smudge is now!!!!

Stumpy and Lily hanging out together

Stumpy has discovered that if she climbs the bike rack and the bikes she can reach the cords to the blinds that I wound around the top of the top railing....
Spraying the bike rack with bitter lemon type stuff didn't even stop her! Then last night LILY started trying to clinb the bike rack!!! Sheesh...

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
OMG they are all getting SO big! Especially Lily! They are definately beautiful girls

epona

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You have gorgeous cats! Smudge is coming along leaps and bounds, she is turning from scruffy kitten into beautiful young lady-cat

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Awww they are all just beautiful. I cant believe how fast Smudge is growing, shes not a little black dot anymore.

4crazycats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wow Smudge is almost as big as the other girls! They are all very cute. I just love Lily though.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by kittylover4ever

All are just darling! Are you keeping Smudge yet?
We will be, but we can't officially adopt her until she gets her eye operation which won't be for another couple of months yet! She's definitely one of the family though

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by 4crazycats

Wow Smudge is almost as big as the other girls! They are all very cute. I just love Lily though.
Thanks! I love Lily too - she's so pretty and elegant, and has such an interesting personality! She's come such a long way since we've had her

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by mzjazz2u

I just love coming back to look at them!
Heh thanks!! They've been really cute and snuggly this week, but unfortunately DH has the camera so I haven't been able to get any more pics