I Took the easy way out lol

halfpint

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Just thought I'd tell you all I have tired Gift Card shopping butt
Whewww it was hard choosing from all those different gift cards from all the store
This is what a slacker does
waits to long to order real gifts, So I sent out an S.O.S to everyone asking " Where do you like to shop " from there responses I think I did MARVLOUUUUUSSSSSS
I am so almost done
AnyHoo I hope I can remember who gets what
I have Home Depot, Lowe's, Penney's, Torrid, Lane Bryant, Tennis warehouse, The Guitar Center, Kohl's, Barnes and Nobel, The Shoe Mall, Walmart,Target, I think that's it
If there's any leftover I'll throw them like a Bridal Bouquet into the crowd..Ahhh Man I'm pooped No I'm Pooped and Broke. I needs me a nap

dixie_darlin

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by halfpint

Just thought I'd tell you all I have tired Gift Card shopping butt
Whewww it was hard choosing from all those different gift cards from all the store
This is what a slacker does
waits to long to order real gifts, So I sent out an S.O.S to everyone asking " Where do you like to shop " from there responses I think I did MARVLOUUUUUSSSSSS
I am so almost done
AnyHoo I hope I can remember who gets what
I have Home Depot, Lowe's, Penney's, Torrid, Lane Bryant, Tennis warehouse, The Guitar Center, Kohl's, Barnes and Nobel, The Shoe Mall, Walmart,Target, I think that's it
If there's any leftover I'll throw them like a Bridal Bouquet into the crowd..Ahhh Man I'm pooped No I'm Pooped and Broke. I needs me a nap
Sounds like a good plan to me!
If the boys were older, I woulda done the same thing

silentnate

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yep- I'm working over Xmas and I can't be bothered to queue at the post office so I'm afraid its coupons for gifts this year

Worse still I have a £15 Amazon voucher I still haven't used since October

silentnate

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by silentNate

Yep- I'm working over Xmas and I can't be bothered to queue at the post office so I'm afraid its coupons for gifts this year

Worse still I have a £15 Amazon voucher I still haven't used since October
Blimey- half an hour later and I managed to set up an account and order some book. Happy days

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

halfpint

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh No you don't have any teenage grandkids do you?
You have to get them something that they will use, they are choosey, pickey, If I had to figure out where to get the Gift certificates I would still be here at Easter trying to figure it out..Teenagers want what they like and know, not the unknown, the fun part of Christmas ended when they were oh 9 or so, I haven't bought any toys for years, the kids are one is 19, two are 18, one is 15, and one is 13...Its a terrible age group

halfpint

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Trouts mom

HOLY MOLY!! That is alot of gift cards!!

And yes, you are quite unimaginative missy
Ah, Where would you want one from if someone ask you Missy

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wait! Where's the Victorias Secret and Bath & Body Works gift cards??? You can't forget those!

halfpint

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by StarryEyedTiGeR

Wait! Where's the Victoria's Secret and Bath & Body Works gift cards??? You can't forget those!
I don't think My 18 year old Grandson could wear that stuff
Or have things changed that much
now my daughters they wanted stuff from Torrid and others, and the guys well yeah they would just like to go to Victoria's Secret and drool ...But they'll take a tool
from home depot

Or were thou thinking of ones self

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

I don't think My 18 year old Grandson could wear that stuff
Or have things changed that much
now my daughters they wanted stuff from Torrid and others, and the guys well yeah they would just like to go to Victoria's Secret and drool ...But they'll take a tool
from home depot

Or were thou thinking of ones self
Well..when you put it like that .
I guess your grandson doesn't need a victorias secret gift card

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

OMG I'm glad you said Bath & Body works I forgot to go there, it's right across the street to
I love that store!!! They have the best prodcuts! And they're definitely reasonably priced when they put on those awesome sales several times a year! I love getting gift cards from there for Christmas- I always save them up until January when they have their big sales (i pretty much do that for every store) and then use it.

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I love gift cards! that's what I asked for this year, and practical ones too
the grocery store, pet store and Wal-mart
wouldn't mind a gas card either

halfpint

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by katiemae1277

I love gift cards! that's what I asked for this year, and practical ones too
the grocery store, pet store and Wal-mart
wouldn't mind a gas card either
I wish I would have asked for Gift cards I always end up with Clothes that don't fit

I got an early Christmas gift from DH a New over the stove Microwave mine bit the dust

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Oh No you don't have any teenage grandkids do you?
You have to get them something that they will use, they are choosey, pickey, If I had to figure out where to get the Gift certificates I would still be here at Easter trying to figure it out..Teenagers want what they like and know, not the unknown, the fun part of Christmas ended when they were oh 9 or so, I haven't bought any toys for years, the kids are one is 19, two are 18, one is 15, and one is 13...Its a terrible age group
Gift cards are going to be the way I handle shopping for a 10 yr old boy, 2 12 yr old boys, a 13 yr old girl and a 14 (going on 21) yr old girl. Then there is my niece's hubby whose name I got in the family draw. He is hard to buy for and impossible to surprise. I am threatening to get him a Chia head and a singing hamster.

hopehacker

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

I wish I would have asked for Gift cards I always end up with Clothes that don't fit

I got an early Christmas gift from DH a New over the stove Microwave mine bit the dust
IMO, humble though it may be, I would consider a microwave to be a "FAMILY' gift, and not a gift for YOU.

My favourite gift, is a gift card from Best Buy. I love electronics, and I love movies. I'd think those Grandkids of yours would love Best Buy cards, because they can get music, movies, games, computer software, sirius radio, I could go on and on forever. Not to mention, they can buy stereo's, TV's, DVD players, Computer. God that place is like heaven to me. Wish I had some money to go in there and play.