8-Bit is going to the V-E-T...

lookingglass

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Don't tell him he's going, but it's that time of year he goes and gets weighed and a general once over. He could use some vibes, and I could use some prayers that he doesn't do anything terrible to me when I get home!

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good luck sweetie- you're gonna need it
hehe, i'm sure he'll pay you back later today for the vet trip he's about to have

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Sending vibes out for his vet trip ...... I dont think he will do anything to do you when you get back, but I could be wrong.

tari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sending you and 8-bit lots of vibes.

And, thanks...now I don't feel so bad about having to take Harvey to the vet tomorrow...he'll definitely be easier than 8-bit!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lookingglass

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Tari

Sending you and 8-bit lots of vibes.

And, thanks...now I don't feel so bad about having to take Harvey to the vet tomorrow...he'll definitely be easier than 8-bit!
No problem! 8-Bit is a pain going to and coming from, but when it's just myself, he, and the vet he is good. You can't count last time though. He tried to hide in the sink.

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I don't think that our vibes can help you from getting payback when you get home!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lookingglass

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by white cat lover

I don't think that our vibes can help you from getting payback when you get home!
For some reason I think you are right.

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Tuxedo is NOTHING like 8-bit - but has had quite a few trips to the vet recently (had surgery today, in fact). But it's gotten to the point where it's like he can read our minds. There is ONE place in this house where he can hide where we can't get him out. It's gotten to the point where we have to "plan" his trip to the vet at least 2 days in advance so that we don't have to "think" about it - let alone discuss it - any time even near when we're going to have to crate him!

Make sure you've got LOTS of treats ready when you get home....

Freshly boiled shrimp is Tuxie's favorite.

silentnate

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
{{{{Vibes}}}}

Obviously I'm hoping that 8-Bit will be fine, but I'm also looking forward to whatever 'punishment' 8-Bit comes up with- any thread involving that cat always has me in stitches

jenny82

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I hope that 8-Bit isn't as bad as my mom's cat, Simba, when she took him to the vet recently. Apparently Simba ran around the room attacking my mom, the vet tech, and the vet. The vet had to lift his leg up in the air because Simba was dangling off it, holding on by his teeth.