How many kitty toys...

lookingglass

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
DH and I were talking about our move in February this morning, and he brought up a great topic. How many kitty toys are we going to find when we move? I am thinking a good dozen or two, because Scratch likes to bat them away to places unreachable to kitty paws and human fingers. So I thought that I'd start a poll, and get your input.

twstychik

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I don't know... I bet alot but not as many as were originally lost. When I moved last Feb. I knew of at least 3 missing toys and found 0.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lookingglass

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by twstychik

I don't know... I bet alot but not as many as were originally lost. When I moved last Feb. I knew of at least 3 missing toys and found 0.
I never really thought of that... that makes me wonder how many toys made it into a bag or purse that no one told me about.

gingersmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Last time I moved the furniture around I found close to three dozen toys, so I'm going with 36+.

twstychik

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by lookingglass

I never really thought of that... that makes me wonder how many toys made it into a bag or purse that no one told me about.
Ya, nothing quite like going for you check book and pulling out a mouse.

lookingglass

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by twstychik

Ya, nothing quite like going for you check book and pulling out a mouse.
I've done that before. When I went in to my job interview for here I cleaned out my bag to make sure that NO kitty toys would make a guest appearance during the three part interview.

trinettec

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I chose 24-36, that is just under the bed, chairs, couch. But if you are moving the fridge and stove I would guess more. I hate to think how many things are under my fridge

valanhb

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I chose the highest option, because we recently moved and could not believe how many balls we found! Seriously, I didn't even think we had bought that many, and we threw away the ones that had been played with to death. We still brought at least 50+ to the new place, and that was AFTER the obvious toys had been packed.
(I love that smilie!)

luckygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I picked 24-36. I know on any given weekday you could find at least 12-15 in my house: under the couch, on the side of the fridge, under the fridge, at the bottom of the bed, in the laundry hamper, in momma's knitting basket..... so I'm sure with 8-Bit you have at least 24-36!

lookingglass

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Natalie_ca

I chose 24 to 36.

Did you take into account the crevices in the couch, chair, loveseat etc? I've found toys crammed deep into those.
No, but now I will have to!

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm wondering how many bananas you are going to find.

And pieces of underwear...

tari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I went with 36+ because I know how many we found when we moved. We filled a copy paper box full of found toys. (Which have now all been re-lost in our new house.)

crittermom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I say over 36 because you would be surprised at where those toys show up at.I found about 20 of them tonight in the couch,under it, under the washer/stove, etc.