Please send vibes for Rambo...

renny

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I just dropped my baby off at the vet for observations. I was away all day yesterday and when i got home there was signs that Rambo had been sick all over the house. He is vomitting up bright yellow (bile?) liquid and isn't eating. I'm so worried right now, and on top of that my contract at work is up this friday with no signs of extension (so I don't know how I'll pay if it is something serious).

Please pray for my baby.

gingersmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ooo, poor Rambo! I'll keep him in my thoughts today and send out vibes that he'll be ok!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

renny

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thank you everyone. This waiting is nerve-wracking. I'm trying to figure out what he could have possible gotten into that made him this sick. It's driving me nuts.

I have great faith in TCS vibes and prays...they are a great comfort to me right now.

stormy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Poor Rambo!
Sending lots of good vibes his way.

xocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh Rambo....

what did you get into?

Lots of vibes on the way that your boy will recover quickly because whatever it was got out of his system fast.

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh, poor sweet Rambo! What did you get into? I hope you're feeling much better real soon. Lotsa vibes and prayers on their way!

renny

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Update: Just talked to the vet and she's not sure what is going on with him. Of course he hasn't vomited since getting to the vet (he's actually purring at all the vet techs too! my little romeo!). He won't eat for them, but his blood tests show normal liver values. She figures he must have eaten something...but I can't figure out for the life of me what! She's going to try to give him something for the nausea, and to relax his imflammed tummy. Then she's going to try and peak his appetite. He's going on about 30 hours without eating now.

Thanks for the vibes everyone....the stress is really wearing me out.

vanillasugar

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Oh NO! Poor little man
I hope he gets his appetite back and it turns out that he's ok!!! I'll be thinking of you guys for sure!!

kittenkiya

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh dear God. You get hungry real quick headbuts and eat, eat, eat licks from KittenKiya's Clan.

renny

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Update: Just talked to the vet tech and after giving him the anti-nausea and the other meds, they were able to get him to eat about 15 minutes ago. He only ate about 1/4 of a can of wet...but it's a start.

I should be ecstatic but I can't help wondering still what the heck started all of this....and if I don't know what caused it, how do I prevent it next time.

Here's hoping he keeps that food down, they are going to offer him a bit more in about an hour, and then I will find out before I leave work if I get to go and get him or not.

Thank you for the prayers and vibes! Hopefully they will only be needed for a little while longer!

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Thats wonderful he ate something..........I will continue to keep you both in my thoughts and prayers!