The Ideal Christmas Tree

crittermom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Who would want a tree like that? LOL!!! I'd be affraid it would topple from the top being so heavy.

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
don't quote me, but if I remember correctly, it was the Germans who started the tradition of the christmas tree, and they hung it upside down! so this is how a tree is really "supposed" to be

squirtle

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I first heard of these trees last year, and they are supposedly becomming more popular. They are interesting, but I thought they were supposed to hang from the ceiling and not sit on a stand.
The one in the picture would surely fall over if not suspended in some way...

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I like the idea of a tree hanging from the ceiling. The rigging of the tree holder in the ceiling would have to be well done in order to support the weight of the tree without it ripping your ceiling down.

lisasha3

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by squirtle

I first heard of these trees last year, and they are supposedly becomming more popular. They are interesting, but I thought they were supposed to hang from the ceiling and not sit on a stand.
The one in the picture would surely fall over if not suspended in some way...

And I'm sorry - I don't want to offend anyone out there that has one, but I just don't like them like that. It just doesn't look right. Just my opinion.