I brought home the Fert today!

asparkles98

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Well I brought home the ferret today and Mr. Mischief LOVES him! I was quite surprised how well they took to each other, almost immediately. I was going to do a real slow introduction proccess (3-4days) however, Mischief was so curious about him and he was purring up a storm and "Sneezer" my deaf ferret (named after his powerful nose that sneezes all the time) was so quick to play with Mischief no fear at all. Mischief likes being in the ferret cage too! They are soo cute together. I'll have to get some pics up soon cuz they are just quite a pair!

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
It does sound soooooooo cute. Make sure you get pics!

How are they doing today?

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by asparkles98

Well I brought home the ferret today and Mr. Mischief LOVES him! I was quite surprised how well they took to each other, almost immediately. I was going to do a real slow introduction proccess (3-4days) however, Mischief was so curious about him and he was purring up a storm and "Sneezer" my deaf ferret (named after his powerful nose that sneezes all the time) was so quick to play with Mischief no fear at all. Mischief likes being in the ferret cage too! They are soo cute together. I'll have to get some pics up soon cuz they are just quite a pair!
Sounds like quite a pair, I will be watching for pictures!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

asparkles98

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I got the pics !! I had to do it the old fashioned way (photo development at Walgreens)

But I GOT EM ! aww they are cute ....