junk food spree ends. pity poor me.

abigail

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Latitude: 45° 31' North Longitude: 122° 39' We
As you might recall I have been a "single but married" woman since May when I moved out west early to fix up the house waiting for my husband to move here in december..... wellllllllllllllllll....okay, my husband finally arrives the 23rd. that means my evenings of eating ice cream and granola, pancakes, grilled cheese sandwiches or spaghetti with basil and butter are coming to an end. Soon I will be eating vegetables and real food again. And I have to move back to my side of the bed and oh lordy I am so sorry for myself

Are you sorry for me?

I think I will have a total pig out on the 22nd and have a Tillamook ice cream sundae with maraschino cherries for dinner. whipped cream too, OMG

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
LOL! I've kinda been there. I love a simple dinner of grilled cheese sandwiches with tomato soup. Dh doesn't, so when DH was away I'd think about eating like that. The funny thing was, I'd feel guilty for eating too much 'good junk!' and not do it!

pat locani

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Yes, I do feel sorry for you! I've been living by myself for so long, I can't imagine sharing my bed with anyone but the cats. Eating on a schedule at home would be torture!

Well, you've had your fun and who knows, maybe he might like one of those junk food meals now and then, too. Maybe he thinks the meals you have together are what you want. Ya think?

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Your junk food spree has been your "compensation" for doing without your sweetie. Enjoy your veggies!

luckygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi Diana!!!

Congrats on your hard work and the big move! I wish you the best! That is a great pic of you & DH.... and I know what you mean about "no fair!" I have the same thing, my DH is 165lbs, all muscle, and 5'10"......I am a little less than that, but only 5'2"......
no fair! no fair! no fair!!!

februa

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
oooh I feel your pain...
Keep a secret stash of goodies for when he's not looking....aaaand, tell him you switched sides of the bed, so he ony gets whats left

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well you can continue your eating a bit through the holidays........