OMG I just found 7 foam balls.......

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Under the couch!!!

If she likes playing with them so much, why does she hide them to never be found again??

icklemiss21

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I always find loads of them that they have hid, I think they stockpile them for nights when you take away all their toys because they are being noisy because they always find one to play with then

halfpint

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That's weird I just found 5 behind my stove
Now I know not to buy anymore, DH had to move the stove so he could put the new microwave in above it,( Early Christmas present) they were alway's punting them back there ,,

squirtle

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I find them under the couch as well!
What I wish is that I could find this one toy Dori had that was her absolute favorite. I don't know where she hid the thing. It's been missing for months!

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Trouts mom

Under the couch!!!

If she likes playing with them so much, why does she hide them to never be found again??
So that you can get your exercise, Muuuuuuuuuuuuuuum!

valanhb

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I found Trent's stash of sparkle balls once. He had stuffed them underneath a foot massager thing we had. The only reason I found his stash is because I happened to see him stuff one under there. We haven't had to buy more balls since then, and I still haven't given him all of his balls back!

(I know I've posted this pic before, but it's just too darn funny!)

Originally Posted by squirtle

I find them under the couch as well!
What I wish is that I could find this one toy Dori had that was her absolute favorite. I don't know where she hid the thing. It's been missing for months!
We moved and I still didn't find Trent's favorite honeysuckle stocking toy.
I have no clue what he did with it, because ALL of the furniture was moved and I cleaned out everything under the fridge and stove...still no stocking.

ilovesiamese

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Holy cow! ^o_O^ That's a lot of balls!

I always find my kitties toys under the beds. Then they act like they have none and are bored outta of their minds until we go get them new toys

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by valanhb

We moved and I still didn't find Trent's favorite honeysuckle stocking toy.
I have no clue what he did with it, because ALL of the furniture was moved and I cleaned out everything under the fridge and stove...still no stocking.
You have to wonder about that kind of thing. How do toys just vanish into thin air? Do they stash them in a trash can?
Just this week I found Jamie's wind-up fishy behind an economic dictionary high up on a shelf, and one of his rubber balls inside a ski sock I know I haven't worn for almost a year.

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
That is why we have a yard stick. I have watched all of them play with a toy and approximately 2 minutes later, it is stuffed under something. Lucy will shove stuff under the basement door. We award her points for how many stairs she clears.

lokismum

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Mine hide them under the couch, under the boot box in the front hall, under the stove, under the fridge, you name it! They like to knock them under and then try to fish them out! I think they just want more!

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by valanhb
My Jasmine is the same way with those little sparkle pom pom balls. I buy several bags of them at a time in the arts & crafts section at Wal-mart for her because she looses them everywhere
I swear I have to clean under my refridgerator 24/7...
She also enjoys putting them in her water bowl and then standing there and screaming at them non-stop until I make her quit
It's like she has a running dialogue with those balls
She would LOVE to have a play date with Trent and Natalie's little Trout

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by StarryEyedTiGeR

She also enjoys putting them in her water bowl and then standing there and screaming at them non-stop until I make her quit
It's like she has a running dialogue with those balls
She would LOVE to have a play date with Trent and Natalie's little Trout
Trout scream meows at ME when she wants me to play fetch, it is so hilarious

It would be so cute for all the TCS kits to have a playdate...too bad Trout would either be too scared or too mean to play with anyone else

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Trout scream meows at ME when she wants me to play fetch, it is so hilarious

It would be so cute for all the TCS kits to have a playdate...too bad Trout would either be too scared or too mean to play with anyone else
She'd probably be scared of Jasmine
Jasmine likes to act like a little nanny and she will chase around all of my foster kittens when they're around her and hold them down and bathe them
It's soo sweet! She does the same thing to Isabella- she thinks Izzy is her baby
Izzy is a scardy kitty too- but she loves being around Jasmine. Hum...maybe trout would like her after all. lol, that or they'd cat fight over the balls

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by StarryEyedTiGeR

She'd probably be scared of Jasmine
Jasmine likes to act like a little nanny and she will chase around all of my foster kittens when they're around her and hold them down and bathe them
It's soo sweet! She does the same thing to Isabella- she thinks Izzy is her baby
Izzy is a scardy kitty too- but she loves being around Jasmine. Hum...maybe trout would like her after all. lol, that or they'd cat fight over the balls
Or Trout would just slink away all freaked out...as per usual

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Or Trout would just slink away all freaked out...as per usual
poor little girl!
/ (by the way- her eyes look gorgeous in her new siggy!!! i totally love that one!!
)