OMG GUYS!!!!! It's been like 2-3 weeks since Ive been on TCS!!!!

willie'slove

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Omg!!!

I've been so busy with the play, thanksgiving, shristmas shopping, and especially homework!!!

I've barely had anytime to take a shower! But of course I've managed.

I bonded with Willie today, to win back our love a little.

I am so happy to get back to everyone here! I missed TCS!!!

So, did you guys notice I was gone?

Oh my gosh guys, this is so amazing, to be back on TCS!!! After like....3 weeks, or maybe it was 2...

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

willie'slove

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Thank you all!!!!

Yes, I have been so busy traveling all over the place, I'm so glad to be back, and I promise I won't go away that long ever again (I'll try at least!!!)

Willie's doing great, hes just eating so much, hes actually getting a little fat!
Not bad, and I think its a healthy kitten fat, thats all. If he gets ACTUALLY fat, I guess ill have to put him on a diet, but as of now I have a bowl of food out all day!

His new favorite place to sleep when he is downstairs is the bathroom sink. He loves it!!! And sometimes, I clog it up, so I can put an inch of water so he has a drink. When theres no water in the bottom, he lays down and takes a nap. I'l have to get a picture!

Thanks again, everyone!

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Bakker likes laying in the bathroom sink too. He will watch that inch of water in the bottom of the sink forever!!

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I think like myself, I lot of us will be missing in the weeks to come. Look for us all to be back after the first of the year. In my case, I am going to be way up in the mountains of Mexico and am NOT taking a computer with me. Nor looking for an internet cafe. Whatever case, many of us will be missing in the next few weeks but I am confident we will all be back to the best site around.

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Persi

I think like myself, I lot of us will be missing in the weeks to come. Look for us all to be back after the first of the year. In my case, I am going to be way up in the mountains of Mexico and am NOT taking a computer with me. Nor looking for an internet cafe. Whatever case, many of us will be missing in the next few weeks but I am confident we will all be back to the best site around.
I won't be missing, I don't have a life..