TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › Fur Pictures and Videos Only! › Siamese helping with laundry
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Siamese helping with laundry

post #1 of 21
Thread Starter 
I hope this works. I haven't posted pics before. I just wanted to share how fortunate I am to have cats that not only know how to do the laundry, but are willing to chip in.


http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m...undryhelp3.jpg

http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m...undryhelp2.jpg

http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m...auntryhelp.jpg

http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m...aundryhelp.jpg
post #2 of 21
That is wonderfull! Now, if you could just get them to make the bed!
post #3 of 21
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Persi View Post
That is wonderfull! Now, if you could just get them to make the bed!
Thanks. Yes, I think it's wonderful as well. I have to admit, I used to get really irritated with them. They love laundry just out of the dryer. Now I just roll with it and laugh.

I'll start working on the bed thing.
post #4 of 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by siameseohio View Post
Thanks. Yes, I think it's wonderful as well. I have to admit, I used to get really irritated with them. They love laundry just out of the dryer. Now I just roll with it and laugh.

I'll start working on the bed thing.
While we are the subject, here is my helper when it comes to laundry:
post #5 of 21
Thread Starter 
Aaaawwww!!!!! What a cute helper!
post #6 of 21
Look at those sweet babies being so helpful!!!
post #7 of 21
Very cute

have a similar thing at home..our sphynxes just loooove laundry fresh from the dryer
post #8 of 21
Aww! It's adorable when they try and chip in with the chores!
post #9 of 21
I could sure use those helpers right about now. They are adorable!
post #10 of 21
Thread Starter 
Thank you everyone. As you can tell, lent removers are our friends.

Pami, be careful what you ask for. They sure can slow down the process of folding. And they think it is a game, so I've gotten more then a couple snags. Although, I'm sure they mean well.
post #11 of 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by siameseohio View Post
Thank you everyone. As you can tell, lent removers are our friends.

Pami, be careful what you ask for. They sure can slow down the process of folding. And they think it is a game, so I've gotten more then a couple snags. Although, I'm sure they mean well.
What mine do is "help" me put fresh sheets on the bed. Its a 2 hour process Cats under the sheets, on top of the sheets and then theres always the ones on top trying to get the moving object of the cats under the sheets!
post #12 of 21
awwww! your kitties are soo cute! what are their names?
post #13 of 21
They are adorable
post #14 of 21
Cute Pictures! I'll embed them in a post for you. Hope you don't mind.







post #15 of 21
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pami View Post
What mine do is "help" me put fresh sheets on the bed. Its a 2 hour process Cats under the sheets, on top of the sheets and then theres always the ones on top trying to get the moving object of the cats under the sheets!
That is funny. That has to be entertaining! And hey, what's an hour or 2 when they're having fun.
post #16 of 21
Thread Starter 
Thanks everyone. I told them about all the compliments. And thank you msjazz2u. Very much appreciated.

The blue points name is Sapphire. And the seal is Ohanna. I also have another seal whose name is Lilo, and a really fat domestic short hair named Angel.
post #17 of 21
My girls also help me with the laundry... must be a siamese thing...

post #18 of 21
Gizmo is the Official Inspector of Laundry in this house. She comes running even if she's sleeping in another room, every time I sort the laundry and make the bed.

Sometimes she is 'made' with the bed, I just throw the sheet over her head and let her wiggle out.

In this instance, she was allowed to play with the laundry for a while. I let her do it since it's going to get covered with hair ANYWAY.
post #19 of 21
I think laundry is just a cat thing. Like your Siamese, ours are obsessed with sifting through the clothes, lying on top of folded items and generally making pests of themselves.
They are especially fascinated with the laundry room, which is off-limits to them. They act like there's a catnip factory in there and they must gain entrance at all costs.
Thanks for sharing your pictures, your Siamese are very cute.
post #20 of 21
In our case, I can see why Gizmo likes the clean laundry...I use a soap that kills all dustmites, and it's a relief to both of us when I change the sheets.
post #21 of 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kai Bengals View Post
I think laundry is just a cat thing.
They are especially fascinated with the laundry room, which is off-limits to them. They act like there's a catnip factory in there and they must gain entrance at all costs.
good grief, so do mine!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Fur Pictures and Videos Only!
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › Fur Pictures and Videos Only! › Siamese helping with laundry