You know you're officially a crazy cat lady (guy) when...

valanhb

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
...you DREAM of scooping litter!

Seriously, I had a dream that I was scooping litter, and I had just bought this brand new litter system that was supposed to end all litter odors but it ended up being just a stack of the disposable Gladware type things. I was very disappointed because it didn't hold very much, especially with 3 cats, and the odor only ended until you opened it again to put more in - and then it was 10 times worse.

The really, really sad thing is that this is the first dream I've remembered in a long time. And it's about CAT POOP!

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by valanhb

...you DREAM of scooping litter!

Seriously, I had a dream that I was scooping litter, and I had just bought this brand new litter system that was supposed to end all litter odors but it ended up being just a stack of the disposable Gladware type things. I was very disappointed because it didn't hold very much, especially with 3 cats, and the odor only ended until you opened it again to put more in - and then it was 10 times worse.

The really, really sad thing is that this is the first dream I've remembered in a long time.
And it's about CAT POOP!
Well, the people that started this company did a lot more than just dream about scooping poop!!! Pooper Scooper

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
I think you definitely qualify, Heidi!!!! I wonder what a "dream analyst" would make of that one????? (Seriously, though, I'm glad somebody else has admitted to having a dream about cat litter).

epona

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That is hilarious! I dream about all sorts of things very vividly, and my pets often feature in some way, although I have yet to dream about their poop
I'm not saying it won't ever happen mind you

pat locani

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Maybe the dream was stimulated by the odor of a cat's poop invading your nostril's as you slept. Anything waiting when you got up?