Anyone need a plumber???

ericanicole

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My stewie does the same thing!
I bet its a siamese thing!

You should photoshop a tool belt, some tools and a plumbers crack on your kittie! that would be a hilarious pic!

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by EricaNicole

You should photoshop a tool belt, some tools and a plumbers crack on your kittie! that would be a hilarious pic!

If we had the high water level in our toilets like you do in the US i know Sophie would be sticking her paw in to drink it
That was so funny!

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I had to make up signs PUT THE LID DOWN and tape them to the toilets in our house so that I would remember this. It finally sunk in and I was able to remove the signs. Very cute video, but does he like having a bath?

trinettec

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
This is too funny to watch. Annie always insists on watching the toilet flush (she doesn't play in it, just watches intently) I probably shouldn't indulge her, but I do.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

tiffanyjbt

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
He likes having a bath on his terms... so basically no

I've only tried to bathe him once, when he was much younger and thats because he had fleas. He's an absolute monster when its time to clip his nails, so I'm a little apprehensive about the bathing thing. I use a lot of baby wipes though. I need to get him used to it though, if I'm gonna show him as a household pet. We'll see...

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Trout hates any other water unless its from the toilet...she waits for me when I'm on the toilet thinking I might forget to put the seat down...she is gross

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Trouts mom

Trout hates any other water unless its from the toilet...she waits for me when I'm on the toilet thinking I might forget to put the seat down...
she is gross
Well, I will not even try to completely describe exactly what he does, but when somebody uses the toilet around here, Persi does not just sit and watch, he takes a very active and keen interest in exactly what is going on!

proudkittiemom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
awe thats soo cute but a no no
, I have to remind every one to PUT THE TOILET SEAT DOWN
because bella does the same thing.....

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

tiffanyjbt

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by cheylink

Just caught this one! I have a great plumber available as well!
I thought that was Duke when I first opened the thread! LOL!

We just go our kitty fountain in and DH and I just assembled it. So far Duke likes it.