Wooooooohooooooo!!

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I found $12 in my winter coat pocket!!!

Did any of you find secret hidden money in your winter coats!!!??? You should check the pockets!!

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I found $20 in a skirt that I had put away for winter and puller is out last spring! Bought me a nice lunch!

squirtle

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I LOVE it when that happens! No luck for me this year though.
Maybe I should check my fiance's pockets

halfpint

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Trouts mom

I found $12 in my winter coat pocket!!!

Did any of you find secret hidden money in your winter coats!!!??? You should check the pockets!!

This is no lie, Sometimes I used to find many bills in my first hubby's pockets all the time,,hundreds of dollars
and in the laundry
I don't know why he would forget he had them .
I also worked for a gal a few years ago I was cleaning one day and I picked up the throw rugs in her boyfriends - hubby- whatever he was in his room there was over $1500.00 I could not beleive it, so I picked it up took it to her and told her I have no idea why Adrian is storing money under the rug
She called him and told him you owe Lois a Big gift bud she found that money
He brought me flowers and that was good

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by halfpint

This is no lie, Sometimes I used to find many bills in my first hubby's pockets all the time,,hundreds of dollars
and in the laundry
I don't know why he would forget he had them .
I also worked for a gal a few years ago I was cleaning one day and I picked up the throw rugs in her boyfriends - hubby- whatever he was in his room there was over $1500.00 I could not beleive it, so I picked it up took it to her and told her I have no idea why Adrian is storing money under the rug
She called him and told him you owe Lois a Big gift bud she found that money
He brought me flowers and that was good
Wow, thats crazy, I'm sure I would notice if I had hidden $1500!! He should have given you a couple hundred...obviously, he wasn't missing that money

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by squirtle

Maybe I should check my fiance's pockets
Thats what I do, I check Jim's pockets and strike it lucky all of the time!

tari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I LOVE finding money in pockets. It happens to me all the time. I have to wear suits when I travel to go to meetings (but not really in the office) and I always have to have tip money at hand, so I'm forever stashing money in my suit pockets and forgetting about it. Whenever I'm short on cash I go looking in my suit pockets.

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I've found money other places, but not my coat I don't think. It makes a very nice suprise!

One of my co-workers had to put her mother and step-father in a nursing home a few years ago. When he passed away and they started cleaning out the house, they found money in all kinds of places. I mean they had to search through every pocke (and the man collected clothse!) and books and everything. I think he was afriad to put money in the bank!

icklemiss21

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I too found $20 in mine when I got it out last week (a nice crisp fresh from the bank one too) and another $10 (and some loose change) that had fallen through a tear in the lining of a purse

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by icklemiss21

I too found $20 in mine when I got it out last week (a nice crisp fresh from the bank one too) and another $10 (and some loose change) that had fallen through a tear in the lining of a purse
Whoa, $20!!?? Thats some good loot!!

halfpint

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Trouts mom

Wow, thats crazy, I'm sure I would notice if I had hidden $1500!! He should have given you a couple hundred...obviously, he wasn't missing that money
Oh yes he would have never missed it, but you know to do something like that would probably eat me up, she always paid me very well so that's how you do it.
Plus she moved to Mexico City and Flew me down there got my passport, air fair, and paid me $500 for 2 days worth of work trying to show her live in house keeper how to organize stuff
And 2 days was way to much I wouldn't live there for anything, My DH said your never doing that again
. I do basic cleaning, owned my own business for about 6 years, I still do it for a few of my Customers but I don't work everyday, I don't have time
Or the back for it anymore, it's very good money more then I could make working everyday. I have seen so much stuff just laying around in peoples homes but to take things is not good for business

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I didn't find any in my clothes yet, but I always seem to find a little in my purses when I switch them out. (i ususally change purses every season and just alternate them
)....sometimes i'll leave myself $20 bucks in a purse when I put it away for a season on purpose so i can "surprise" myself several months later when i switch purses...it's always nice to forget about it and then stumble on it later on